Jennifer Lopez or Shakira?

Shakira or JLo?

• Total voters

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Most of us watched the Super Bowl half time show yesterday and will admit Shakira and Jennifer Lopez did a great job. Which one do you think won the day?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
It's a shame.... that soft core (wanna be) strippers would replace actual musical talent.
It never ceases to amaze me that the so called feminists see no problem with female singers today.

Male singers don't have to strip down to what basically amounts to a swimsuit in order to perform. People would think it was ridiculous if they did.
This world is majorly messed up.

over9five

Staff member
All those young girls in the show being taught/shown that getting mostly nude in front of a million people on a friggin stripper pole is the way to get famous... smh

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Strippers are big now. After all, look how famous Cardi B is. JLo has never been a great singer. She’s a great performer though.
1B325B49-667A-4569-89CC-2F2C6789D27B.gif

Don’t leave my girl Lizzo out
She can work that pole

* it does need to be the heavy duty model pole

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It never ceases to amaze me that the so called feminists see no problem with female singers today.

Male singers don't have to strip down to what basically amounts to a swimsuit in order to perform. People would think it was ridiculous if they did.
How short our memories are.
58A48183-27C2-4B0E-BF40-C47D9CA1AA08.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

What’s even worse is they say nothing whatsoever about the total disrespect of women in many songs.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Pose that question to Lady Gaga.... she is an actual musician.
Lmao you ever been to a lady Gaga show? Not saying she can’t sing but her shows are outrageous with props and outfit changes. It’s a show. People don’t spend hundreds of dollars to watch her sit on a stool and sing.