Jesus drawn on the rear door of a pup.

UPSn00b

boxchucker
http://www.wtkr.com/Global/story.asp?S=7529619

Seems like someone had lots of down time during their sort last night! What a GREAT picture! I know some feeder drivers in my area that saw it up close and personal, they say its BEAUTIFUL. Word is, that there are a few of these pups rolling around the country.

The center manager threw the news team off of the property, and attempted to fire Debi. Heh...tis the season?

satellitedriver

Drawn on a dirty UPS truck???
We wash all vehicles and airplanes daily, to keep up our public image.
Sorry, I was having a flashback, to the good old days when image was important.
WWIED.
PAX

Big Babooba

Jesus?? Anybody can recognize the image on that truck is clearly Johnny Damon!
Johnny Damon now wears prison stripes.....oops, I meant pin stripes. His appearance must conform to the standards set forth by Steinbrenner. But don't worry, appearances are only skin deep. He may look all spit and polish, but once he opens his mouth, it's hard for him to disguise the fact that he's still an idiot. (though a rich one):greedy::greedy::greedy:

upsdude

The detail in the "Art" is incredible. Myself and many others spent the morning looking at it.

From what i understand the media was called by the OMS. She never gained any permission from her bosses. Like it or not, that's a no no.
3.jpg
5.jpg

LKLND3380

http://www.wtkr.com/Global/story.asp?S=7529619

Seems like someone had lots of down time during their sort last night! What a GREAT picture! I know some feeder drivers in my area that saw it up close and personal, they say its BEAUTIFUL. Word is, that there are a few of these pups rolling around the country.

The center manager threw the news team off of the property, and attempted to fire Debi. Heh...tis the season?

Great press for UPS ... Free advertising

teamsterdan

nicely done.....anybody notice in the pic on the left, the reflection of the signs makes the image of a perfect crucifix on the side of the pup...........

local804

Thats pretty insane. I,,know the Yankees are great and all but how did they get in a post about Jesus.(maybe because the Yankees are Godlike?)

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, I don't believe this is a Christmas miracle......someone with artistic talent and a strong finger and too much spare time decided to share their talent in a moving exhibition.

Nice picture though.

local804

OK, I don't believe this is a Christmas miracle......someone with artistic talent and a strong finger and too much spare time decided to share their talent in a moving exhibition.

Nice picture though.

Too much sparetime during peak?
That narrows it down to the IE dept and the Center Management team. I always see pups blocking the gas pumps, emergency shut offs, and fire extinguishers. Instead of the news team, she should have called the safety committee lol

diesel96

I think a hammered Mel Gibson (Mr Passion of the Christ himself) rear ended the trailer on his scooter after a late night Christmas Toga party. He might want to rename his movie "Impression of the Christ".....It was the Jews fault damit !

Seriously though, it could be from a stencil like those Halloween jack-o-latern pumkin templates or maybe the artist is just that good. But I like my Mel analogy better.....Lord, forgive me and bless the starving pigmee's in New Guinea:dissapointed:

Big Babooba

nicely done.....anybody notice in the pic on the left, the reflection of the signs makes the image of a perfect crucifix on the side of the pup...........
Well now I guess UPS should not be allowed to move the trailer. Millions of pilgrims from around the world are coming to worship on Christmas morning. I once found a leaker where the stain looked like the Virgin Mary. Should that be displayed along with the trailer?

rod

Retired 22 years
Why do I get the feeling that this trailer will be taken to the head of the line at the trailer wash (once they figure out how the thing works again)