JJ from VA

JJinVA

Sup folks. New driver from VA, currently work the warehouse (unload for a year now) and run air after.

I started temp driving during Christmas 2019, went back to the warehouse in January, and am starting to temp drive again now with this corona virus thing going on. Its been crushing our volume. Our facility is fairly small and not really designed for over 8000 volume (was setup as a temporary center), and we're getting 16,000 volumes now with 5 unload bays and 75 driver bays. 2 main belts (red and blue) and everything in the unload/sort section is manual rollers. Love it........... nothing like cramming 70 boxes down a set of rollers where 25 of the rollers are broken/missing/warped and catching that nice little wrist-jamb that you werent expecting over and over again lol. Every one of our SPA printers is jacked up and has at least something wrong with them. Our SPA personnel acts as if they have the most difficult job at the facility and we should be grateful they blessed us with their presence, making sure to never help break a jam on the rollers and letting you walk from the back of the trailer to the front when they are literally 3ft away from the jamb. Really appreciate that...

Driver related question on pay codes. So when I run air, I code as 5E per my sup. When I temp/cover drive I am 3C. I've heard the center manager occasionally ask the drivers to code out 05 versus 06 and am still confused on all the codes. Ive read around on here about 4C 4E and I'm wondering if Im getting shafted somehow. If I understand it right, 05 means you get paid for time worked and arent required to take a lunch or a break, even if you end up working over 8 hours? 06 means youre guaranteed 8 hrs (or more) but have to take a lunch/break? Are there any other pay codes or a list of all the pay codes that I can look at that differentiate all of them for noobies like me? Thanks for any help and glad to have found this place. Hope all of you are doing well and being safe out there.

Sup folks. New driver from VA, currently work the warehouse (unload for a year now) and run air after.

I started temp driving during Christmas 2019, went back to the warehouse in January, and am starting to temp drive again now with this corona virus thing going on. Its been crushing our volume. Our facility is fairly small and not really designed for over 8000 volume (was setup as a temporary center), and we're getting 16,000 volumes now with 5 unload bays and 75 driver bays. 2 main belts (red and blue) and everything in the unload/sort section is manual rollers. Love it........... nothing like cramming 70 boxes down a set of rollers where 25 of the rollers are broken/missing/warped and catching that nice little wrist-jamb that you werent expecting over and over again lol. Every one of our SPA printers is jacked up and has at least something wrong with them. Our SPA personnel acts as if they have the most difficult job at the facility and we should be grateful they blessed us with their presence, making sure to never help break a jam on the rollers and letting you walk from the back of the trailer to the front when they are literally 3ft away from the jamb. Really appreciate that...

Driver related question on pay codes. So when I run air, I code as 5E per my sup. When I temp/cover drive I am 3C. I've heard the center manager occasionally ask the drivers to code out 05 versus 06 and am still confused on all the codes. Ive read around on here about 4C 4E and I'm wondering if Im getting shafted somehow. If I understand it right, 05 means you get paid for time worked and arent required to take a lunch or a break, even if you end up working over 8 hours? 06 means youre guaranteed 8 hrs (or more) but have to take a lunch/break? Are there any other pay codes or a list of all the pay codes that I can look at that differentiate all of them for noobies like me? Thanks for any help and glad to have found this place. Hope all of you are doing well and being safe out there.
05 and 06 is for full time RPCD
05 is for time worked only, no 8 hour guarantee. Only suckers and chumps code 05

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

it’s not a warehouse