job description ? Internationals Clerk

Can some one tell me where to get a job description for an FDC clerk or International Clerk. I am doing my resume and want to describe what the job entails ...any help some one could provide would be greatly appreciated...

brownrodster

Can some one tell me where to get a job description for an FDC clerk or International Clerk. I am doing my resume and want to describe what the job entails ...any help some one could provide would be greatly appreciated...

Maybe you could ask an internationals supervisor? Then that sup can his sup and his sup can ask his sup and so on...

Stuff like this is part of the mystery of UPS.

I will do just that, ask my current supervisor. But I doubt he will know he has one been in the my area for the past few months. I am also going to shot an e-mail over to HR and see what kind of response I get from them..I will keep you guys updated..on what I find

Channahon

I will do just that, ask my current supervisor. But I doubt he will know he has one been in the my area for the past few months. I am also going to shot an e-mail over to HR and see what kind of response I get from them..I will keep you guys updated..on what I find

If you are including this job on your resume, aren't your currently doing the job? Job descriptions at UPS are very detailed.

Not sure what you are looking for, but if you are working in operations, state that you process origin international shipments to ensure custom clearance at the destination.

Good Luck