Job offer advice

vantexan

So is everyone coming on here asking a sincere question going to be called an idiot, etc? Oldfart gets razzed for being rude to old timers here but what this guy just went through isn't much different.

It will be fine

So is everyone coming on here asking a sincere question going to be called an idiot, etc? Oldfart gets razzed for being rude to old timers here but what this guy just went through isn't much different.
I gave him the real answer. There's not much to it. Ground is a meritocracy, if you're good you'll have as much work as you want. If you suck you'll be shown the door as soon as peak ends.

bacha29

I gave him the real answer. There's not much to it. Ground is a meritocracy, if you're good you'll have as much work as you want. If you suck you'll be shown the door as soon as peak ends.
Meritocracy? I think it more closely resembles a gulag because just as in the case of a gulag where a guy drops dead or as in this case quits you more often than not find yourself doing your work and his too.

Just ask the contractor about it. They're not all out to get you like some on here would have you believe. Some will be straight up with you, some will expect you to drive a rental sled through a blizzard and try to pay you with expired gift cards.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Laid OFF....he said laid off!
L85IbAt.png