Joe Biden Accused Of Sexual Assault?

oldngray

nowhere special
34ad9d4.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
He's an elitist scumbag. I'm the last guy to just listen and believe but since he asked, I'll listen this time.
Here's the problem. If they ignore this, it may linger as a campaign issue.

Joe fights this and you can fracture the party.

In a way, the pursuit of Judge Kavanaugh may come back to haunt Democrats. They set the stage to accept false allegations.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Biden supporters face #MeToo reckoning after sexual assault accusation emerges

Of course, conservatives for consistency’s sake must insist that Biden deserves fair due process, and allegations alone are not sufficient evidence to brand a man a sexual assaulter and torpedo his reputation and career. But for Biden’s most prominent Democratic supporters, they’re in quite a tough bind due to the deeply illiberal, guilty-by-accusation precedent they set during the Kavanaugh affair.

Sen. Kamala Harris, for example, was one of the most prominent advocates against Kavanaugh.

“I believe her,” Harris said, speaking of the justice’s accuser, professor Christine Blasey Ford. “Listen, first of all, anybody who comes forward at this point to be prepared to testify in the United States Senate against someone who's being nominated to one of the most powerful positions in the United States government, that takes an extraordinary amount of courage."

Harris has now endorsed Biden for the Democratic nomination. If she does not immediately denounce him in light of this accusation, all of her emotional condemnations of Kavanaugh were simply the partisan theatrics of a deeply cynical, conniving politician willing to disregard due process for her political opponents, but not her allies.

In fact, Reade even claims she reached out to Harris’s office about her accusation and never heard back. Something tells me if she’d been accusing Mitch McConnell, Harris and her team would have had Reade in front of cameras the very next day.

#BlueMAGA trending on twitter.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Although the dems probably had this in their back pocket so they could screw Biden at the convention just like Bernie. :speechless2:

Do we think Biden not looking too competent could change things at the convention?

oldngray

nowhere special
Although the dems probably had this in their back pocket so they could screw Biden at the convention just like Bernie. :speechless2:

Do we think Biden not looking too competent could change things at the convention?
They just wanted Biden to make it through the election then the DNC could replace him with their real choice. Which is why their VP slot is so important.