johnson & johnson vaccine

trickpony1

It's kind of an old-fashioned vaccine that we used to get in for the flu shot
First generation vaccines were the actual microbe (full strength).
Second generation vaccines were the actual microbe in a weakened state (attenuated).
Current vaccines are DNA recombinant or rDNA.

I don't know......if any of these appeal to me.

First generation vaccines were the actual microbe (full strength).
Second generation vaccines were the actual microbe in a weakened state (attenuated).
Current vaccines are DNA recombinant or rDNA.

I don't know......if any of these appeal to me.
I don't know if you are a Star Trek fan
but I feel like Dr McCoy I don't want somebody scrambling my molecules all over the universe.
If I do decide to get the vaccine it will be Johnson and Johnson or no vaccine

oldngray

nowhere special
when-you-eat-pizza.jpg

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
If they told people that ordering from Amazon caused Covid-19 I’m pretty sure people would still order from Amazon.
🧔✊

Millions of people apparently.
Not really surprising, they've been pushing fear on people for a year now.
If I made it through our most a year of dealing with the public and not dropping dead I think I might be okay
The only times I grab a donut for slice of pizza on my route?
Made my hands wasn't dirty physically looking at them but I'm sure they had drones but it hasn't killed me for over three decades so...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So, the J&J vaccine is available. Do you take it or hold out for your chance to receive one of the other two with the better results?

Wally

Plenty of libs in my state seem to want the vaccine despite Kommie Harris talking like a fool.

rod

Retired 22 years
So, the J&J vaccine is available. Do you take it or hold out for your chance to receive one of the other two with the better results?
Things are starting to get better as far as the supply of the Pfizer stuff goes around here. There were plenty of shots available as far as I know last week for just about anyone over 45-50 who signed up. I think just about everyone I know has had at least one shot.

Box Ox

Things are starting to get better as far as the supply of the Pfizer stuff goes around here. There were plenty of shots available as far as I know last week for just about anyone over 45-50 who signed up. I think just about everyone I know has had at least one shot.

Manufacturing CEO: Before Biden, it felt like we were fighting the pandemic alone

"A former Republican operative who now leads one of the nation's most powerful business groups is praising President Joe Biden's efforts to defeat the coronavirus pandemic.

"It is fantastic to have a partner in the White House," Jay Timmons, president and CEO of the National Association of Manufacturers, told CNN Business. "We felt like we were fighting this fight, frankly, all alone for the last year."

NAM, which represents more than 130,000 manufacturers, announced Friday it is planning to partner with the Biden administration to help fight the pandemic."

rod

Retired 22 years
Manufacturing CEO: Before Biden, it felt like we were fighting the pandemic alone

"A former Republican operative who now leads one of the nation's most powerful business groups is praising President Joe Biden's efforts to defeat the coronavirus pandemic.

"It is fantastic to have a partner in the White House," Jay Timmons, president and CEO of the National Association of Manufacturers, told CNN Business. "We felt like we were fighting this fight, frankly, all alone for the last year."

NAM, which represents more than 130,000 manufacturers, announced Friday it is planning to partner with the Biden administration to help fight the pandemic."
Glad to see Sniffin Joe is good for something anyway. :-)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Strange how he couldn't name a single thing that has changed. Leftist media loves these never trumpers.

Wally

I think that translates to show me the money and illegals to work for cheap.