johnson & johnson vaccine

rod

Retired 22 years
Some of the stuff they inject into people can lay dormant for a period of time, even years, and then cause problems.
But wait......
Big Pharma bears no liability.
That steak you are having for supper and those Fruit Loops you had for breakfast can eventually kill you to. Life is one big gamble.

Indecisi0n

I actually have a family member in school to do technology based government work. Been in 3 years now and his dad tells him he sounds like a conspiracy theorist. He is like dad i know i do but we actually do this stuff it is all true.

He says they know without a doubt that 5g causes certain kinds of cancer
No doubt it does. Again my buddy at Taco Bell is super smart. He use to mop the floors but became a cook in like 2 weeks which is insane. He knows stuff so if he says it then I believe it.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I actually have a family member in school to do technology based government work. Been in 3 years now and his dad tells him he sounds like a conspiracy theorist. He is like dad i know i do but we actually do this stuff it is all true.

He says they know without a doubt that 5g causes certain kinds of cancer
Who is "they"?
They also say we landed on the moon.

Fenris

It's also more akin to a live vector vaccine like hepatitis b. They've been doing research and trials on them for a decade.

As opposed to mRNA vaccines which they just somehow miraculously worked out all the problems with.
It was 100% effective at preventing death. 85% effective at preventing severe illness.

People should be jumping at the chance to get it. 66% is a hell of a lot more effective than 0%. Even if 34% still get it but no one dies we can get back to a normal life

If I decide (or am required somehow) to get a vaccine, it will be the J & J version for these reasons.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
No doubt it does. Again my buddy at Taco Bell is super smart. He use to mop the floors but became a cook in like 2 weeks which is insane. He knows stuff so if he says it then I believe it.
I have a friend in Georgia that is certified to test your home for loose electrical currents and help you fix the issues found.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Quite a campaign about these vaccines going on.
First it was all the people who suddenly died , but now it's all the "extra" benefits that they could provide.
Either way I don't think I'll get one until the dust settles.
I know I could easily get a shot this week, but I think more people deserve it more than I.

floridays

Quite a campaign about these vaccines going on.
First it was all the people who suddenly died , but now it's all the "extra" benefits that they could provide.
Either way I don't think I'll get one until the dust settles.
I know I could easily get a shot this week, but I think more people deserve it more than I.
All things considered, can someone refer me to the survival number...... is it 99% yet?

I'm just trying to figure this thing out.

vantexan

No, there's legislation that protects pharma companies from liability from vaccine injuries. Why would they need that if vaccines never injure anyone?
I think the reasoning is that there's an acceptable risk that some might be harmed if the greater good of protecting most is served. And that the greater good can happen the pharmaceutical companies are protected from liability. If they aren't protected then diseases like polio, smallpox, etc would still be decimating our population. Unfortunately there are those who always suspect ulterior, sinister motives and spread fear.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I think the reasoning is that there's an acceptable risk that some might be harmed if the greater good of protecting most is served. And that the greater good can happen the pharmaceutical companies are protected from liability. If they aren't protected then diseases like polio, smallpox, etc would still be decimating our population. Unfortunately there are those who always suspect ulterior, sinister motives and spread fear.

I understand the reasoning behind it. But some people believe that acceptable risk across a population is the same thing as absolutely safe no matter what. Those people use their lack of understanding as a basis for shutting down any conversation about the acceptability of the risks of vaccines on an individual level. They label people who correctly understand the risks of vaccination as anti-vaxxer as a method of trying to shame them into compliance. But all that does is cause some people to become more reactionary about vaccines. The people who do that are either so stupid that they don't realize they are pushing people to become less trusting of vaccines, and therefore less likely to get vaccinated, or they know exactly the effect they are having, and continue doing it anyway, which makes them pretty contemptible as far as I'm concerned.