Joining the Union now or wait after the year?

J

jibbs

Thats the case in my building, I worked eight years in the Atlanta Hub myself before I went full-time driving. I respect my Preloader, how well she does has a big impact on my day.
I deleted thirteen posts a while ago in this thread. I usually delete the original post with the insult that causes the rest and also the posts that contain quotes. When I leave the other posts without the insults it has a choppy effect on the rest of the thread. I can't figure out a better way of moderating. Like a lot of things in life, there is no way to please everybody.

Actually, scratch, I'm pleased to know it was the result of moderation and not random board reshuffling automatically responding to personally deleted posts.

The latter was irritating; the former, a simple fact of life on the internet.

Browntown2014

Don't throw that "you were never a PTer" :censored2: in my face. I have more paid time in the restroom than you have on the job so I'm pretty sure I know what the hell I am talking about.

If given the choice (RTW), it is a waste of money for a PTer to join the union.

Dave you were never a PTer. The only subject on here you are qualified to talk about is if someone is talking about how to be shady on the job.