Jokes

moreluck

golden ticket member
Broomtown
All of Broomtown was a buzz because boy-broom and girl-broom were going to get married. Everyone felt certain that the bride-broom and the groom-broom would make a lovely couple.
The night before the wedding, however, bride-broom told groom-broom that she was going to have a little wisk-broom.
"But, how can that be?" wailed groom-broom, "We haven't even swept together yet!"

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We know, you're perfect, a street hire, an ex-military guy, a cat owner, resident of the TRUE Upstate NY, a retiree that will get $5000 a month......relax, God laughs and he makes fun of everyone.

Never said I was perfect----far from it; however, you would have to be a real scumbag to make fun of a handicapped person.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Jones came into the office an hour late for the third time in one week and found the boss waiting for him.
"What's the story this time, Jones?" he asked sarcastically. "Let's hear a good excuse for a change."
Jones sighed, "Everything went wrong this morning, Boss. The wife decided to drive me to the station. She got ready in ten minutes, but then the drawbridge got stuck. Rather than let you down, I swam across the river — look, my suit's still damp — ran out to the airport, got a ride on Mr. Thompson's helicopter, landed on top of Radio City Music Hall, and was carried here piggyback by one of the Rockettes."
"You'll have to do better than that, Jones," said the boss, obviously disappointed. "No woman can get ready in ten minutes."

moreluck

golden ticket member
ad359095a36c02408ed11a70d2c39c1c.jpg

9.5 everyday

*not a joke. But a funny story. *
Had 2 stops next to each other, grabbed the 2 packages and got out of the truck. Went to the house on my right first bc there was an old lady outside. I handed her the box and started walking next door. She shouted, "hey this isn't mine!" So I walked back over, I had clearly mixed up the 2 boxes, and said "I'm sorry, good eye!" She looks at me and said "I only have one eye." [emoji33]Not knowing what to say I said "well, that's one good eye!!!" She wasn't amused. [emoji23] True story