Jokes

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some new vocabulary....

arachnoleptic fit, noun:
The frantic dance performed just after you've accidentally walked through a spider web.

Beelzebug, noun:
Satan in the form of a mosquito that gets into your bedroom at 3 in the morning and cannot be cast out.

bozone, noun:
The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down at any time in the future.

cashtration, noun:
The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period.

caterpallor, noun:
The color you turn after finding half a grub in the fruit you're eating.

dopelar effect, noun:
(1) The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when you come at them rapidly.
(2) The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

extraterrestaurant, noun:
An eating place where you feel you've been abducted and experimented on. Also known as ETry.

foreploy, noun:
Any misrepresentation or outright lie about yourself that leads to sex.

Grantartica, noun:
The cold, isolated place where arts companies without funding dwell.

intaxication, noun:
Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.

kinstirpation, noun:
A painful inability to get rid of relatives who come to visit.

lullabuoy, noun:
An idea that keeps floating into your head and prevents you from drifting off to sleep.

moreluck

golden ticket member
532fb6b4cfe2c1b7ac7abe13d17c573c.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can't fix STUPID.... Protests
I guess when your schooling is free, you don't feel the need to learn anything. Just because they “went to college” doesn't mean they were educated in anything but football.
Just another example of why you can't fix stupid. Do not miss the last one!!

NEW YORK (World News Bureau) –
In a recent polling of 585 NFL players, nearly all of them were unsure of exactly what they are protesting.

Here's a sampling of responses to the question:
"What are you protesting by kneeling during the National Anthem?"
  • "Pretty sure it's against Nazis - especially the white ones."
  • "We're protesting America becoming capitalistic instead of equal."
  • "I'm protesting against Trump saying black lives don't matter."
  • "We're against global warming and the police.."
  • "We're showing the world that we care about, ah, things such as.... such as...ah, freedom from suppression?"
  • "Me and my fellow players are protesting the Constitution of Independence because of what it does to people of color."
  • "We are displaying our right to stand up by kneeling for our beliefs."
  • "We are protesting Trump, because he, you know, keeping the black man down."
  • "Myself is kneeling to show that just because I'm American don't mean I got to act like one."
All above comments are from National Football League players with at least 4 years of an American College “Education”.

Average player salary $1,900,000

moreluck

golden ticket member
During a terrible storm, all the highway signs were covered with snow. The following spring, the state decided to raise all the signs twelve inches at a cost of six million dollars. “That’s an outrageous price!” said a local farmer, “but I guess we’re lucky the state handled it instead of the federal government.” “Why’s that?”
“Because knowing the federal government, they’d decided to lower the highways.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
After being married for 25 years, a wife asked her husband to describe her.
He looked at her carefully, then said, 'You are A, B, C, D, E, friend, G, H, I, J, K.'
'What does that mean?' she asked suspiciously.
He said, 'Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous and Hot!'
She beamed at him happily and said: 'Oh, that's so lovely! But what about I, J and K?'
'I'm Just Kidding!'
(The swelling in his eye is going down and the doctors are fairly optimistic about saving his genitals).

moreluck

golden ticket member
A Collection Of Insults A brief synopsis... When you're at a loss for words but want to tell someone that he or she is stupid, remember some these quips from our collection here at Aha! Jokes.

One diamond short of a ring.
One dimension short of reality.
One drool bib short of neat and tidy.
One drop short of an empty bladder.
One flower short of an arrangement.
One flying buttress short of a cathedral.
One Froot Loop shy of a full bowl.
One fruit short of a basket.
One gene short of a full chromosome.
One goose short of a gaggle.
One handle short of a suitcase.
One hot pepper short of an enchilada.
One inspection short of passing.
One live brain cell away from being a talking monkey.
One miracle wouldn't be enough to help him.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Kurt Metzger: Liposuction
I saw liposuction. You ever see how they do that? Its, like, violent. They get the hose -- it looks like theyre mad at how fat you are.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A man is struck by a bus on a busy street in New York City. He lies dying on the sidewalk as a crowd of spectators gathers around. "A priest! Somebody get me a priest!" the man gasps. A policeman checks the crowd but finds no priest, no minister, no man of God of any kind.
"A PRIEST, PLEASE!" the dying man says again. Then out of the crowd steps a little old Jewish man of at least eighty years of age."Mr. Policeman," says the man, "I'm not a priest. I'm not even a Catholic. But for fifty years now I'm living behind St. Mary's Catholic Church on Third Avenue, and every night I'm listening to the Catholic litany. Maybe I can be of some comfort to this man."
The policeman agrees and brings the octogenarian over to the dying man. He kneels down, leans over the injured and says in a solemn voice: "B - 4. I - 19. N - 38. G - 54. O - 72."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Patient 1: 'Why did you run away from the operation table?'
Patient 2: 'The nurse was repeatedly saying 'don't get nervous', 'don't be afraid', 'be strong', 'this is a small operation only', things like that.'
Patient 1: 'So what was wrong in that? Why were you so afraid?'
Patient 2: 'She was talking to the surgeon!'

moreluck

golden ticket member
I Get No Respect .........

"It's tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips..yet she won't drink from my glass!"

"Last week my tie caught on fire. Some guy tried to put it out with an ax!"

"I met the surgeon general. He offered me a cigarette!"

"A travel agent offered me a 21 day special. He told me I would fly from New York to London. Then from Tokyo back to New York. I asked him...how am I supposed to get from London to Tokyo? He told me . . . that is why we give you 21 days.

"Another travel agent told me I could spend 7 nights in Hawaii...No days..just nights."

"My problem is that I appeal to everyone that can do me absolutely no good."

"My wife isn't very bright. The other day she was at the store and just as she was heading for our car, someone stole it! I said...did you see the guy that did it? She said ... No, but I got the license plate."

"A girl phoned me and said...Come on over there's nobody home. I went over... Nobody was home!"

"I went to a massage parlor. It was self service."

moreluck

golden ticket member
When someone asks you, 'A penny for your thoughts,' and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny?
Why do croutons come in airtight packages? It's just stale bread to begin with!
When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives a race car not called a racist?
Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?
Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?
If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make terrible?
Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?