Jordan carries out air strikes in Iraq, killing 55 IS militants

bbsam

Staff member
Why do you always ASSUME what I say, when I say what I want in plain English? You know what they say about people who ASSUME.........
I never assume anything. I simply put into simple words what you are actually trying to say so that you can possibly see how ridiculous they are.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I never assume anything. I simply put into simple words what you are actually trying to say so that you can possibly see how ridiculous they are.
We'll then, how is Obama suppose to sign into law the Republican controlled congress puts on his desk, if he resigns?
He still has almost 2 years left, and he's not going to resign as long as there is free golfing involved.

texan

Re...Post #157
We couldn't do it in ten years and 100,000 troops, but L. Graham thinks we can solve ISIS with 10,000 troops? On the ground?

Please.

Obama doesn't actually have a plan for all this :censored2:e, he's just kicking the can down the road, just like the best of them.[/QUOTE]
Meanwhile...

Dated 13 Feb 2015

Fort Carson brigade headed to Kuwait for possible showdown with the Islamic State
As Congress mulls America's war with the Islamic State terror group, more than 4,000 Fort Carson soldiers prepared Thursday to leave Colorado for Kuwait, where they will take over as America's largest ground force in the troubled region.

The 3rd Brigade Combat Team bid farewell to the post in a ceremony and will head off soon to serve as U.S. Central Command's Reserve force in the Middle East - the first soldiers into battle if a major combat force is used to battle Islamic State fighters.
http://www.stripes.com/news/army/fo...ible-showdown-with-the-islamic-state-1.329247

Babagounj

Strength through joy
No ground troops needed .
Just load up every B-52 with everything we have and fly around the clock operations over their positions .
Just keep flattening the area until nothing moves .
They respect power , so let's show them what to expect .

bbsam

Staff member
No ground troops needed .
Just load up every B-52 with everything we have and fly around the clock operations over their positions .
Just keep flattening the area until nothing moves .
They respect power , so let's show them what to expect .
What about the civilians?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
ISIS wishes to live by a warped 5th century idea .
Then they should live in a country that functions like the 5th century .
No modern conviences including their weapons .
Just mud huts and camels for transportation .
Isolate themselves from the rest of the world .

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
ISIS is no different than Al Queda. Just another group of losers trying to kill us.
And are you saying you wish Sadam was still here?
1. ISIS isnt trying to kill us. They are killing Kurds and Jordanians and Shiite Muslims in Iraq and Syria and Lebanon. Hezbollah, the Shiite terrorist group in Lebanon, recently declared a cease-fire with Israel so that they could concentrate on fighting ISIS.

2. In terms of civilian casualties over the last 12 years, the damage done to the infrastructure of Iraq, and the cost to the U.S in lives and dollars, we were far better off with Saddam Hussein in power than we are without him.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe you could find a cartoon to help you express you deep thoughts.

Mores Deepest Thought.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: