Juneteenth new paid holiday?

wilberforce15

Fair point. However I wouldn’t carry my Ruger SR22 even though I’m more comfortable with it and I can shoot it more accurately than my Glock 19. But that’s a rimfire cartridge, at least 380ACP is center fire.
Caliber is basically the least important part of a gun fight, but takes up 90% of the discussion.

wilberforce15

Placement
Placement is pretty far down the list, too.

First is how not to get in a fight. Second is how to defuse one that is developing. Third is to actually be carrying a gun. Fourth is to be able to handle yourself well in a fight that doesn't have guns. And then after that is placement.

And about 100th place is caliber.

As a white guy in a democratic city, I don't have self defense rights depending on the melanin of my attacker. So, caliber discussions get put basically last.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Bigger gives more margin for error
B33E4C63-2FE5-4975-B783-C77612E3626C.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Placement is pretty far down the list, too.

First is how not to get in a fight. Second is how to defuse one that is developing. Third is to actually be carrying a gun. Fourth is to be able to handle yourself well in a fight that doesn't have guns. And then after that is placement.

And about 100th place is caliber.

As a white guy in a democratic city, I don't have self defense rights depending on the melanin of my attacker. So, caliber discussions get put basically last.
Where talking about when a gun is used, you petulant child. If you have to use a gun, placement is what matters most. If it wasn’t we wouldn’t practice. Stick to your Tesla BS because you’re only making a fool of yourself.

wilberforce15

Where talking about when a gun is used, you petulant child. If you have to use a gun, placement is what matters most. If it wasn’t we wouldn’t practice. Stick to your Tesla BS because you’re only making a fool of yourself.
If you have to use a gun, having the ability to not have to use the gun is most important. Narrowing that set of circumstances is most valuable.

You don't practice.