Juneteenth new paid holiday?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
one of the best posts ever !
doc-holliday.gif

JL 0513

Carol is "Woke" because that is where the money is in today's society.
Companies siding with wokism are losing customers big time. The Woke is a small sliver of the population, the left most 20% that controls the narrative. Normal Americans want nothing about it. And if we can, boycott companies that send a woke message.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Companies siding with wokism are losing customers big time. The Woke is a small sliver of the population, the left most 20% that controls the narrative. Normal Americans want nothing about it. And if we can, boycott companies that send a woke message.
You going to lead a boycott against UPS?
Lead a grassroots movement to go after their shippers because they say they will acknowledge someone their right to be referred to however they want.
Knock yourself out there bobcat, teach them a lesson

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Just saw an article about UPS donating money to a pro abortion group. You’d think they’d stay away from big ticket issues like that when you’re a company that does business on every square inch of the country. I was initially okay with the company relaxing the grooming standards, unfortunately it was on behalf of wokism, but immediately you saw a massive drop in appearance standards. Unkept hair and face tattoos.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Just saw an article about UPS donating money to a pro abortion group. You’d think they’d stay away from big ticket issues like that when you’re a company that does business on every square inch of the country. I was initially okay with the company relaxing the grooming standards, unfortunately it was on behalf of wokism, but immediately you saw a massive drop in appearance standards. Unkept hair and face tattoos.

Carol wants everybody to see how woke she is

Zowert

Any gun you're comfortable handling is more effective than any gun you're not comfortable handling.
Fair point. However I wouldn’t carry my Ruger SR22 even though I’m more comfortable with it and I can shoot it more accurately than my Glock 19. But that’s a rimfire cartridge, at least 380ACP is center fire.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Fair point. However I wouldn’t carry my Ruger SR22 even though I’m more comfortable with it and I can shoot it more accurately than my Glock 19. But that’s a rimfire cartridge, at least 380ACP is center fire.
More killings from .22 than any other cartridges