Juneteenth new paid holiday?

BigGuy2732

In solidarity with my brothas and sistas, I will not be coming into work that day. I simply do not understand their struggle and never will and I am ashamed of my people and who I am and my white skin makes me sick I hate it I can't stand to look at myself knowing all of the good things my people have I mean the horrible things my people have done to the world. I'm raising my fist as I type this. WAKANDA.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
In solidarity with my brothas and sistas, I will not be coming into work that day. I simply do not understand their struggle and never will and I am ashamed of my people and who I am and my white skin makes me sick I hate it I can't stand to look at myself knowing all of the good things my people have I mean the horrible things my people have done to the world. I'm raising my fist as I type this. WAKANDA.
Do you hate punctuation as well?

Zowert

How's your ol lady...

She still packing that little bersa 380...

Tell her Mafia says hi
What’s with women and .380’s? My wife has a Sig P238 and always carries it over the Kimber Micro 9 I bought here. I don’t get it, I wouldn’t trust a cartridge under 9mm.

wilberforce15

What’s with women and .380’s? My wife has a Sig P238 and always carries it over the Kimber Micro 9 I bought here. I don’t get it, I wouldn’t trust a cartridge under 9mm.
Any gun you're comfortable handling is more effective than any gun you're not comfortable handling.

Over70irregs

My almost 80 dad wore a shirt that said Florida gators. It had “gameday woke” on the back. Some dude was questioning me what that meant? I said just a shirt bro. Idiot….

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Any projectile entering the body can kill.

Whatever she can shoot accurately...

Encourage it.

Some people can only manipulate the weight, trigger pull and recoil of 22lr.

Stack it high...

Stack it deep.