JUST ANOTHER CAMPAIGN LIE BY PRESIDENT DEATH 800,000 AND COUNTING

bacha29

One of the top campaign promises by this President was to control and get rid of the coronavirus . As of today we have exceeded 800,000 deaths this year , exceeding last year . As per usual this liar and chief promised that under his administration they would control and get rid of this virus And in fact it's getting worse !!! BTW , just an amusing side note The Haitians that came over the border illegally are suing President Biden for the way they were treated at the border , you can't make this stuff up !!! :st_patrick:
OS COVID death toll on January 21 2021 400,715 . The death toll clearly got off to a good start by the time Biden took over. And how many of those who died from COVID since 1-21-21 were as a matter of personal choice not vaccinated?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
OS COVID death toll on January 21 2021 400,715 . The death toll clearly got off to a good start by the time Biden took over. And how many of those who died from COVID since 1-21-21 were as a matter of personal choice not vaccinated?
To vax or not to vax.
Either way you can still get the illness.
And every single variant that comes along.

rickyb

That statement didn’t age well. It took him less than 1 1/2 yrs to destroy this economy. But wait there is more coming!
Wonder wat wouldve happened under trump and nato.

Would trump try and expand nato to ukraine causing russian invasion and high gas prices? trump began selling weapons to ukraine, obama was smart enough not to do that.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Wonder wat wouldve happened under trump and nato.

Would trump try and expand nato to ukraine causing russian invasion and high gas prices? trump began selling weapons to ukraine, obama was smart enough not to do that.
Russia never would have invaded. They knew Trump was serious. I don’t think Trump would have pushed for Ukraine’s entry into NATO.

rickyb

Russia never would have invaded. They knew Trump was serious. I don’t think Trump would have pushed for Ukraine’s entry into NATO.
I think alot of american allies didnt like trump so maybe that woulda helped w russia problem. trump liked his war budgets tho

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Tremendous fail on Biden's legacy since he ran on defeating the virus. People voted for him based on his promise. If you run on that, that means you have a plan. He had no plan, zero, nada, nothing.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Tremendous fail on Biden's legacy since he ran on defeating the virus. People voted for him based on his promise. If you run on that, that means you have a plan. He had no plan, zero, nada, nothing.
Just like the plan to lower inflation and lower gas prices, non-existent

rickyb

Trump had no plan, defunded the agency that deals with pandemics yrs b4, and stuck his head in the sand

Im not suprised w biden or trump

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Don’t forget Biden’s promise to be “everyone’s” president. He was going to bring the races together. He is a total failure.