JUST ANOTHER CAMPAIGN LIE BY PRESIDENT DEATH 800,000 AND COUNTING

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Biden was going to end COVID, bring the races together, be the most transparent president and not blame others but take the responsibility. He is a disgrace.
Not too much unification when the first thing you do us shut down a oil pipeline and get union workers fired.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
But we have people even here amongst us that defend this guy. I can see if you didn’t like Trump but to then defend this guy is amazing. My 85 yr old dad said after talking to liberals he truly believes it is a mental disorder and the more I hear them the more I think he is right.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
But we have people even here amongst us that defend this guy. I can see if you didn’t like Trump but to then defend this guy is amazing. My 85 yr old dad said after talking to liberals he truly believes it is a mental disorder and the more I hear them the more I think he is right.
It is definitely a mental disorder. Michael Savage said it years ago. I thought it was hyperbole, but now I have no doubt it’s a real thing.

Darmark7

donald doesn’t read, can’t follow a logical argument, and has the attention span of a fruit fly, it still doesn’t follow that he’s stupid.

Please show me evidence Trump doesn’t read. Please show evidence he can’t follow a logical argument. Please show me evidence he has the attention span of a fruit fly and please show me how he is stupid but yet a billionaire and got to the highest position in our country while you have achieved none of this being smart.
So do you have evidence of these things you say or did you hear them on CNN and are just a parrot?

UnionStrong

Please show me evidence Trump doesn’t read. Please show evidence he can’t follow a logical argument. Please show me evidence he has the attention span of a fruit fly and please show me how he is stupid but yet a billionaire and got to the highest position in our country while you have achieved none of this being smart.
So do you have evidence of these things you say or did you hear them on CNN and are just a parrot?
I love it when they accuse a billionaire of being stupid.

fishtm2001

• Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Trump had the understanding of “a fifth- or sixth-grader.

”White House chief of staff John Kelly called Trump “an idiot” and said he thought the president was “unhinged."

Both Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and former chief of staff Reince Priebus called Trump an “idiot". Former economic adviser Gary Cohn said Trump was “dumb as :censored2:,” and former national security adviser H.R. McMaster said the president was a “dope".

• Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon said in November 2017 that Trump was “like an 11-year-old child".

Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in July 2017 called Trump a “friend------maroon".

At a dinner in July 2017, McMaster mocked Trump, also calling him an “idiot." At the dinner, which was with Oracle CEO Safra Catz, McMaster also said Trump was a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner".

Working with Trump is “like trying to figure out what a child wants”—White House deputy chief of staff Katie Walsh.

The White House has become an adult day care center”—Republican senator Bob Corker of Tennessee.

Morally unfit to be president,” “unethical” and “untethered to truth”—former FBI director James Comey, who also compared the US president to a mafia boss.

“Less a person than a collection of terrible traits”—Trump’s former chief economic adviser Gary Cohn.

Someone who “sucks up and :censored2:s down”—former Fox News chief and confidant Roger Ailes.

fishtm2001

I love it when they accuse a billionaire of being stupid.
NameRole at time

Insult,

Rex Tillerson, Secretary of Statea "friend---ing maroon".

Pentagon meeting: Gary Cohn, Economic advisor: "dumb as shi-t" Email circulating within the White House

H R McMaster, National security advisor "..a dope" Private dinner

Tom , friend and supporter, not only crazy, […] stupid, Conversation with friend

Gary Cohn, Economic advisor, "less a person than a collection of terrible traits" Email circulating within the White House

Gary Cohn, Economic advisor, "an idiot surrounded by clowns" Email circulating within the White House

H R McMaster, National security advisor, “An idiot [with the intelligence of] a kindergartener” Private dinner

John Kelly, Chief of staff, "an idiot"

Sam Nunberg, Advisor, "he’s an idiot" Live TV

Steve Mnuchin, Secretary of Treasury, "an idiot"

Reince Preibus, Chief of Staff, "an idiot"

UnspecifiedReince PreibusChief of staffan idiotUnspecified

Darmark7

NameRole at time

Insult,

Rex Tillerson, Secretary of Statea "friend---ing maroon".

Pentagon meeting: Gary Cohn, Economic advisor: "dumb as shi-t" Email circulating within the White House

H R McMaster, National security advisor "..a dope" Private dinner

Tom , friend and supporter, not only crazy, […] stupid, Conversation with friend

Gary Cohn, Economic advisor, "less a person than a collection of terrible traits" Email circulating within the White House

Gary Cohn, Economic advisor, "an idiot surrounded by clowns" Email circulating within the White House

H R McMaster, National security advisor, “An idiot [with the intelligence of] a kindergartener” Private dinner

John Kelly, Chief of staff, "an idiot"

Sam Nunberg, Advisor, "he’s an idiot" Live TV

Steve Mnuchin, Secretary of Treasury, "an idiot"

Reince Preibus, Chief of Staff, "an idiot"

UnspecifiedReince PreibusChief of staffan idiotUnspecified

These are people‘s opinions. So you are parroting their opinions? There are people that praise him and say what a genius he is. Why are you not parroting them? There must be video of him not being able to read. There has to be video of him not being able to hold his attention span. I can find people that will say whatever you want to hear about either Trump or Biden. I don’t tell you other people’s opinions I show you video of actual people doing or saying actual things themselves. Again I can see why you hate Trump but with your own standards how can you be for Biden?

These people that are calling Trump a maroon are all below him. How smart are they and why would I want their option when they are below and dumber than a maroon?

Last edited:

UnionStrong

These are people‘s opinions. So you are parroting their opinions? There are people that praise him and say what a genius he is. Why are you not parroting them? There must be video of him not being able to read. There has to be video of him not being able to hold his attention span. I can find people that will say whatever you want to hear about either Trump or Biden. I don’t tell you other people’s opinions I show you video of actual people doing or saying actual things themselves. Again I can see why you hate Trump but with your own standards how can you be for Biden?
The left sits on a throne of lies. It’s all they have. Other than their deranged base, no one wants their insane policies. They lost because they’re anti constitution and anti American.
That drunken hag Pelosi was trying to compare gun rights to abortion rights. Last time checked, there’s no constitutional right to abortion you :censored2:in’ hag.
As always, Democrats suck.

fishtm2001

The left sits on a throne of lies. It’s all they have. Other than their deranged base, no one wants their insane policies. They lost because they’re anti constitution and anti American.
That drunken hag Pelosi was trying to compare gun rights to abortion rights. Last time checked, there’s no constitutional right to abortion you :censored2:in’ hag.
As always, Democrats suck.
Who said he's a genius? donald jr?

Darmark7

Who said he's a genius? donald jr?
Many more praised Trump but that doesn‘t matter, again those are opinions. You do know the saying about opinions don’t you? Let’s stick to what people actually said or did themselves. You are judged by your actions not other people’s opinions.
Again I see why you hate Trump. Trump is out of the Whitehouse. But now we have Biden. How can you be for Biden with your standards that made you hate Trump? I could see if you said Trump and Biden are both fools. But Democrates cannot of complained for 4 years about Trump and then be happy with Biden unless they really wasn’t upset with what he did but was upset with who he was because they was told they was suppose to be by MSM. It’s called sheep mentality. Why are you not upset about Biden’s dementia, money corruption (multiple millions of dollar homes on his salary being a servant of the people) Son that has video proof of breaking all kinds of laws, Joe fondling little girls, Joe’s own daughter saying he was inappropriate to shower with her, Joe killing more people than Trump with COVID (Democrat’s own standards), Joe having to read off cards to do every day task, Joe not being able to make complete sentences most of the times he talks very long, Joe having to prescreen journalist and questions and running when any go off script, Joe’s inflation (check chart to see how it was rising even before Ukraine), Joe killing the stock market, Joe blaming everyone for his failures when he said he wouldn’t and would take responsibility, Joe’s lies (remember when they was counting Trump’s? So now lies don’t matter or do they), Joe making racist remarks about multiple races over the years. Joe favoring illegals over citizens, Joe putting people in high positions based on their sexual preference, Joe as a “leader” saying he “might get in trouble” at multiple times when talking to the press (who is he going to get in trouble with). Joe’s inability to walk upstairs or ride a bike (remember when Dems was so upset about Trump walking down a wet ramp with leather bottom shoes?)

Seems like it’s not the actions of a person but who the person is that the Democrats are upset with. If the standards are at a certain level for 1 person but not the same for another we have to ask why? Do we like and hate depending on what MSM has told us to like and hate? If not how can you like someone that is doing what you would hate in another person?

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Many more praised Trump but that doesn‘t matter, again those are opinions. You do know the saying about opinions don’t you? Let’s stick to what people actually said or did themselves. You are judged by your actions not other people’s opinions.
Again I see why you hate Trump. Trump is out of the Whitehouse. But now we have Biden. How can you be for Biden with your standards that made you hate Trump? I could see if you said Trump and Biden are both fools. But Democrates cannot of complained for 4 years about Trump and then be happy with Biden unless they really wasn’t upset with what he did but was upset with who he was because they was told they was suppose to be by MSM. It’s called sheep mentality. Why are you not upset about Biden’s dementia, money corruption (multiple millions of dollar homes on his salary being a servant of the people) Son that has video proof of breaking all kinds of laws, Joe fondling little girls, Joe’s own daughter saying he was inappropriate to shower with her, Joe killing more people than Trump with COVID (Democrat’s own standards), Joe having to read off cards to do every day task, Joe not being able to make complete sentences most of the times he talks very long, Joe having to prescreen journalist and questions and running when any go off script, Joe’s inflation (check chart to see how it was rising even before Ukraine), Joe killing the stock market, Joe blaming everyone for his failures when he said he wouldn’t and would take responsibility, Joe’s lies (remember when they was counting Trump’s? So now lies don’t matter or do they), Joe making racist remarks about multiple races over the years. Joe favoring illegals over citizens, Joe putting people in high positions based on their sexual preference, Joe as a “leader” saying he “might get in trouble” at multiple times when talking to the press (who is he going to get in trouble with). Joe’s inability to walk upstairs or ride a bike (remember when Dems was so upset about Trump walking down a wet ramp with leather bottom shoes?)

Seems like it’s not the actions of a person but who the person is that the Democrats are upset with. If the standards are at a certain level for 1 person but not the same for another we have to ask why? Do we like and hate depending on what MSM has told us to like and hate? If not how can you like someone that is doing what you would hate in another person?
Because…..Trump.

Logic and rationality are foreign concepts to right wingers.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
It’s only rigged if the democrat lose.

Yup. They also hate the electoral college when they lose. When they win it's a different narrative.

This is easily explained yet not easy to comprehend. The libs are SO invested in their party that it's like a chain of their DNA. The left will, without doubt, trash their own mothers for the sake of their ideology. I recently had a verbal confrontation with a liberal and it was a sad affair. His, Tesla driving, skin was thinner than air and he stormed away from me as if I had monkeypox. I was cordial and mature. He was a Sally.

Always the same. Lame emotion based opinion. Show me when trump was wrong!

• Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Trump had the understanding of “a fifth- or sixth-grader.

”White House chief of staff John Kelly called Trump “an idiot” and said he thought the president was “unhinged."

Both Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and former chief of staff Reince Priebus called Trump an “idiot". Former economic adviser Gary Cohn said Trump was “dumb as :censored2:,” and former national security adviser H.R. McMaster said the president was a “dope".

• Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon said in November 2017 that Trump was “like an 11-year-old child".

Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in July 2017 called Trump a “friend------maroon".

At a dinner in July 2017, McMaster mocked Trump, also calling him an “idiot." At the dinner, which was with Oracle CEO Safra Catz, McMaster also said Trump was a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner".

Working with Trump is “like trying to figure out what a child wants”—White House deputy chief of staff Katie Walsh.

The White House has become an adult day care center”—Republican senator Bob Corker of Tennessee.

Morally unfit to be president,” “unethical” and “untethered to truth”—former FBI director James Comey, who also compared the US president to a mafia boss.

“Less a person than a collection of terrible traits”—Trump’s former chief economic adviser Gary Cohn.

Someone who “sucks up and :censored2:s down”—former Fox News chief and confidant Roger Ailes.

You think that these opinions help you? You're a Democrat zombie. You couldn't crack an egg unless your party said it's ok!
Your posts are very much a weapon for people like me that KNOW the left formulates their opinions on emotion.
Get better because you are WAY lacking in critical thinking.