JUST ANOTHER CAMPAIGN LIE BY PRESIDENT DEATH 800,000 AND COUNTING

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
This plan has been progressing for decades. The plandemic sped it up.

I see what you did.

Any distraction from the failure of a job Biden is doing gets + points from the MSM. Jan 6th "insurrection" is a great example of how the MSM distracts from Biden's piss poor job.
We're screwed.

fishtm2001

Remember when Democrats said our elections were rigged until they said it is the most secure in history.
Little snips of highly edited quotes is very clever....If you have the critical thinking skills of a small child. Who was it who said months before the election that if he lost it would be because the election was rigged?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Little snips of highly edited quotes is very clever....If you have the critical thinking skills of a small child. Who was it who said months before the election that if he lost it would be because the election was rigged?
What was edited? Did these people say it was rigged or not. So none of these people actually said the elections were rigged and the outcome would of been different. You didn’t even watch it be honest. Liberalism is a mental disease and only a liberal can’t see how it affects their thinking.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What was edited? Did these people say it was rigged or not. So none of these people actually said the elections were rigged and the outcome would of been different. You didn’t even watch it be honest. Liberalism is a mental disease and only a liberal can’t see how it affects their thinking.
Anyone that thinks Dementia Joe is doing a good job has to be mentally ill. No other explanation.

fishtm2001

donald doesn’t read, can’t follow a logical argument, and has the attention span of a fruit fly, it still doesn’t follow that he’s stupid.
Keep supporting the twice impeached, lying carnival barker. It makes you seem really smart.

Darmark7

Who was it who said months before the election that if he lost it would be because the election was rigged?
Who said after they lost that the election was rigged? All the above. If everyone on the other side has been saying for years the elections was rigged then I might go into an election thinking they just might be right. But for some reason it never crossed your mind until Trump said it. why? If you had the critical thinking of a small child you would see this also.

Last edited:

fishtm2001

Darmark7

donald doesn’t read, can’t follow a logical argument, and has the attention span of a fruit fly, it still doesn’t follow that he’s stupid.

Keep supporting the twice impeached, lying carnival barker. It makes you seem really smart.

Again look what you said about Trump and then you support Biden. You are so blind you can’t even see it. Funny how when Democrats get shown actual words coming out of people’s mouth or statements they themselves have made they go back into the defense mode of name calling or using the twice impeached, lying carnival barker spewing lines. You have nothing else with Biden. So many things you are upset with Trump for Joe does. So keep supporting what you complained about for all these years it “makes you look smart”

UnionStrong

Who said after they lost that the election was rigged? All the above. If everyone on the other side has been saying for years the elections was rigged then I might go in thinking they just might be. But for some reason it never crossed your mind until Trump said it. why? If you had the critical thinking of a small child you would see this also.
The most ardent supporters of the imbecile on here are liberal white cat ladies. That’s his base now. That’s why there’s no arguing with them. They are the most unhinged of all. Sad, lonely, unhappy, dried up women. They were frightened by Trumps virility.

Darmark7

Darmark7

This is who these mind dead people are defending that love Biden. A president that has to have notes to tell him to do everything but breath. This man that has to be told everything that we do naturally is then suppose to be the one making real decision? Get real. This man is a laughing stalk to everyone except a brain dead liberal or a criminal, illegal or a pedo.

7E9F96F5-395B-4689-A7BC-50D0E6C2BBF6.jpeg

UnionStrong

This is who these mind dead people are defending that love Biden. A president that has to have notes to tell him to do everything but breath. This man that has to be told everything that we do naturally is then suppose to be the one making real decision? Get real. This man is a laughing stalk to everyone except a brain dead liberal or a criminal, illegal or a pedo.

View attachment 389450
Imbecile