Just got fired, going to panel

singleout

So here it is, February 2013 and I still have not had a arbritration case heard yet. Panel was at the end of July 2012 and it deadlock! How long does it take to get to abritration?

barnyard

KTM rider
1st I have seen this thread, but back in when I went to driving school, this very scenario was brought up as stealing. We were told that we could not pick things up for other drivers or have another driver drop stuff off for us.

QKRSTKR

That just sucks. Why didn't the union let the back pay go and get you back to work? Wow. I heard of a case before a panel a driver was going to get his job back, opened his mouth about back pay and they bounced him. Can't believe your ba would do that. Freakin nuts.

The only thing i can think of about the driver who picked it up was he wouldn't have picked it up if you hadn't initiated it. Still wrong though.

I won't say like TOS did, but man, why do they want you so bad. People always talk about the union and company being in bed together, but I'm glad our BA and our labor manager have a good relationship. Stuff like this should have been resolved with a phone call. Honest mistake, don't do it again.

Good luck with the arbitrator, you never know what they are gonna do. He could simply look at it as you stole services, bye,bye. (Hope not)