Just had masks re- implemented. Any way to be rid of them?

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
You can breathe in a mask.

You do realize that not everyone is the same?

I was out for a month to reconstruct nasal passages that had been broken half a dozen times, in both directions. It got rid of my sleep problems, but wasn't good enough to put up with a face diaper.
That’s what adult diapers are for

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That’s what adult diapers are for
Screenshot_20210810-235911_Gallery.jpg

Cowboy Mac

And so, if they ask you to get the shot, with 1-2 yearly boosters, would you then continue to comply? and what if thats not enough? and then that? Do you see the dangerous trajectory of this? I'm not saying that one guy should be a rebel and think he can make a difference, but I KNOW we have strength in numbers and seriously, we need to put a *ing end to this medical tyranny and apartheid. Vaccinated only and unvaccinated only sounds an awful lot like something else from our history lessons. We absolutely repeat our mistakes until we learn our lessons. Its so sad to me. Many people apply your stance (which I TOTALLY understand), but at some point, what if none of that matters anymore?
Our union steward was running around “enforcing” masks yesterday. His reasoning is at his wife’s work they wear masks all day and have a “V” on the employee ID for “vaccinated”. Sounds to me like they should just start handing out gold stars.

allahuakbar

She/Her
You can breathe in a mask.

You do realize that not everyone is the same?

I was out for a month to reconstruct nasal passages that had been broken half a dozen times, in both directions. It got rid of my sleep problems, but wasn't good enough to put up with a face diaper.
Just don’t wear one tough guy. Why you crying on the internet?

DiadesSuk

So corp just stated every employee that comes in contact has until oct 1st to get vaccinated or they have to apply for a position that does not come in contact with anyone or they will be fired lol... CANT WAIT to see how this plays out lol.. Question, has this been asked of the drivers? Is the union speaking to this issue? Im excited to see the lawsuits fly after this is said and done.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
So corp just stated every employee that comes in contact has until oct 1st to get vaccinated or they have to apply for a position that does not come in contact with anyone or they will be fired lol... CANT WAIT to see how this plays out lol.. Question, has this been asked of the drivers? Is the union speaking to this issue? Im excited to see the lawsuits fly after this is said and done.

“Apply for a position that does not come in contact with anyone” ... sort of eliminates your choices....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
wut

DiadesSuk

Corp just released an official email stating if you come in contact with anyone to do your job at all, you have till october 1st to get vaccinated or find a role that does not come in contact with people. If you dont do either, HR will be reaching out to begin terination process.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
So corp just stated every employee that comes in contact has until oct 1st to get vaccinated or they have to apply for a position that does not come in contact with anyone or they will be fired lol... CANT WAIT to see how this plays out lol.

That reminds me of the metaphor "you live by the sword.... you die by the sword".

Every management person I've met.... asked, or applied for the job.

DiadesSuk

That reminds me of the metaphor "you live by the sword.... you die by the sword".

Every management person I've met.... asked, or applied for the job.
Oh i agree. But I dont think they ever imagined their employer would draw the line on their employment like this. But this will be coming to drivers too. If it doesn't Im certain there's going to be a massive uproar from corp. Do you think theres some drivers willing to walk away from 100k to avoid the shot?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Corp just released an official email stating if you come in contact with anyone to do your job at all, you have till october 1st to get vaccinated or find a role that does not come in contact with people. If you dont do either, HR will be reaching out to begin terination process.
So this is by the honor system?
For management employees....
Lol, okay.

DiadesSuk

So this is by the honor system?
For management employees....
Lol, okay.
theres no honor system. you have to provide proof and im betting unknowingly theres a database that it can be verified on. Im IT, and got the vaccine, but as the process to get it unfolded i identified key indicators on how they're tracking it.