Just had masks re- implemented. Any way to be rid of them?

DiadesSuk

Okay.
I'm just saying there is not currently a way for them to do that in my state unless you work for a hospital or a school.
The new app is being offered by Proxy, a company that sells identity technologies. The app will allow employees to verify their health status before entering the office — without sharing personal health information.

• Employees download the app on their smartphone, upload photos of their vaccine cards and government-issued identification, and then tap their phone to an iPad serving as a check-in kiosk in the lobby or entrance to their office.
  • The idea is to prevent employers from having to hand-check vaccine cards as workers enter, which could be especially beneficial for large businesses with multiple offices.
  • The app also allows employees to upload their coronavirus test results or a health scan, if employers choose to seek this information.

oldngray

nowhere special
The new app is being offered by Proxy, a company that sells identity technologies. The app will allow employees to verify their health status before entering the office — without sharing personal health information.

• Employees download the app on their smartphone, upload photos of their vaccine cards and government-issued identification, and then tap their phone to an iPad serving as a check-in kiosk in the lobby or entrance to their office.
  • The idea is to prevent employers from having to hand-check vaccine cards as workers enter, which could be especially beneficial for large businesses with multiple offices.
  • The app also allows employees to upload their coronavirus test results or a health scan, if employers choose to seek this information.
Employers can't require you to use your own smart phone. These days they try to act like its automatic but it still can't be required.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

So it's just an app for you to upload a picture of your vaccine card.... WDFD.

35years

Gravy route
So..
Management only right?

Since hourly employees have no choice to choose non-contact jobs, lawsuits will result. I'd anyone has an adverse reaction to the jab...My buddy died as a result of the jab.

I doubt it is legal to fire an employee for not getting the vaccine.

Carol is destroying the company.

35years

Gravy route
My adult child got COVID. Her extreemly Liberal city/town called us asking for her phone number. She doesn't live with us.

Nope.

And BTW how did you get access to both her health records and her parent's phone number?

Data bases are shared without legal permission.

Brownt10

There must be someone at the top making these judgement calls. There is not a whole lot of science to back up the use of masks to prevent airborne illnesses and more on the side that prolonged usage is deleterious. Who is this person making these decisions? Anyone have their contacts? I would like to show them the evidence or lack thereof.
If the company truly cares about our safety then maybe we should start enforcing egress issues on preload, stopping the belt when appropriate etc

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
1. That headline would never be approved by any mainstream news
2. Any news story would blame white supremacy and only feature some brain dead slob from Florida or Alabama to drive home the narrative

Much like the “97” strike...every “Billy Bob” on the picket line got their time on the network news..👹