Just had masks re- implemented. Any way to be rid of them?

DonnyThao

There must be someone at the top making these judgement calls. There is not a whole lot of science to back up the use of masks to prevent airborne illnesses and more on the side that prolonged usage is deleterious. Who is this person making these decisions? Anyone have their contacts? I would like to show them the evidence or lack thereof.

trickpony1

The wizards in the Ivory Towers make these decisions and pass them down to the minions.
The wizards are in their own world away from the little people.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
There must be someone at the top making these judgement calls. There is not a whole lot of science to back up the use of masks to prevent airborne illnesses and more on the side that prolonged usage is deleterious. Who is this person making these decisions? Anyone have their contacts? I would like to show them the evidence or lack thereof.
Her name is Carol and her address is 55 Glenlake Parkway NE, Atlanta Ga. 30328.

DiadesSuk

Yes be a good little Nazi
You could quit? How much is being a non-nazi worth? 100k? free health insurance? I get your point and masks are a joke, but how much is it worth to ya to stand firm in your freedoms? We all have to go through this and we all know this has everything to do with political blowback. If the maskholes in the company went to the press to tell the world that UPS isnt requiring its employees to wear masks, not only do you deal with maskholes but the president thats become buddy buddy with our CEO. If you want government contracts and money, you play by their rules.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Carol and almost every other CEO of a large Corporation knows that to not abide by the dictates or direction of the Most Beloved Leader subjects them to unrelenting attacks by the rabid Left.
If she/they resist, the Liberals will pile on until they completely destroy the company and it’s people.
Then they’ll lie to justify what they’ve done.
Why?
Because she/they disagreed….

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Put that mask on, but if the guy next to you gets the Kung Flu, UPS won't even tell you.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You could quit? How much is being a non-nazi worth? 100k? free health insurance? I get your point and masks are a joke, but how much is it worth to ya to stand firm in your freedoms? We all have to go through this and we all know this has everything to do with political blowback. If the maskholes in the company went to the press to tell the world that UPS isnt requiring its employees to wear masks, not only do you deal with maskholes but the president thats become buddy buddy with our CEO. If you want government contracts and money, you play by their rules.

How far are you willing to take that logic?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Yeah, there is a better way to fight it. Get everyone that is comfortable to not wear them.