Just Heard

floridays

Heard you had fairy crabs.
View attachment 293237
If I knew what the hell a fairy crab was I might think this was funny. @Operational needs does think it's funny, I'd defer to her but they could possibly could be a transmission of a health crisis, therefore I abstain giving a funny.

Get control of yourself @Fred's Myth, I am seeing a certain sloppiness in recent posts, control yourself.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::drool: Por Favor of course, Señor. :lol::lol::thumbup1:

SmithBarney

I think my station is the riskiest place I go to each day. Cramped spaces and hallways make distancing difficult.
Our check in room is like 6'x15' in the mornings there are probably 20 people crammed in there, because they all "want" the extra 5 minutes on the clock. I wait til it clears out, if I'm late on punch in, I just let my manager know I was social distancing, put actual start time as scheduled and write "social distancing" on my time card.

floridays

Our check in room is like 6'x15' in the mornings there are probably 20 people crammed in there, because they all "want" the extra 5 minutes on the clock. I wait til it clears out, if I'm late on punch in, I just let my manager know I was social distancing, put actual start time as scheduled and write "social distancing" on my time card.
Great, 20 people a day, 2 months, cramped in a room.
Exactly why aren't you at the hospital visiting or checking on one of the 20?
Lemme guess.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
If I knew what the hell a fairy crab was I might think this was funny. @Operational needs does think it's funny, I'd defer to her but they could possibly could be a transmission of a health crisis, therefore I abstain giving a funny.

Get control of yourself @Fred's Myth, I am seeing a certain sloppiness in recent posts, control yourself.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::drool: Por Favor of course, Señor. :lol::lol::thumbup1:
Still recovering from knee replacement surgery. Some of these drugs can alter reality. Or maybe hallucinatory is my normal... shrug....

floridays

Still recovering from knee replacement surgery. Some of these drugs can alter reality. Or maybe hallucinatory is my normal... shrug....
You're good, was joking, recover well, where'd they put it?
If they left you like some of these jackasses here (BC) your wife may have a hard time getting your foot out of, well that's a different story.
Recover well my friend.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
If someone sneezes at the urinal, will I get it on my peter if it splashes back on me as the next to use said urinal? Then do I transmit it to my girl later? They need to screen us walking in as well as walking out!