Just Heard

MAKAVELI

They’re bound to be in every state, regardless of what FedEx does and doesn’t do. I’m more likely to get it at the grocery store than I am at work, if we’re being honest.
The grocery store I go to actually does a pretty good job of disinfecting and social distancing along with most people wearing masks and gloves vs FedEx. I'd probably say it's the opposite of your statement from my experience.

McFeely

Huge Member
My grocery store does an awesome job too. 6’ distancing everywhere possible. Gloves and masks everywhere.

My station? Same. We’re all wearing masks and most of us are distanced (aside from those unloading cans). We actually all do our stretch and flex at our own trucks and not in a cluster.

I honestly hope none of you guys get it, but the fact is there are people around us EVERYWHERE that may have it and not even exhibit any symptoms. I know of 3 in my acquaintances that have already had it, all thankfully have recovered.

MassWineGuy

Doubtful, if you're healthy I think you are at greater risk being injured in a wreck or accosted and harmed on your route. Can't live your life in fear guy.

I was referring to the Coronavirus. No, I do not live in fear, even though my route is centered along a crazily busy highway with people who never bothered to learn how to drive.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The grocery store I go to actually does a pretty good job of disinfecting and social distancing along with most people wearing masks and gloves vs FedEx. I'd probably say it's the opposite of your statement from my experience.
Wearing gloves only transfers it from thing to thing. Now if they are touching one product, then remove and replace with new gloves. Then repeat the process every time they touch something new. That is the only time gloves work. Otherwise you should just be cleaning your hands.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I don't have crabs. I'd just like to get that out there.
Heard you had fairy crabs.
download.jpg

floridays

I was referring to the Coronavirus. No, I do not live in fear, even though my route is centered along a crazily busy highway with people who never bothered to learn how to drive.
That was understood, that is why I posted.
Concerning Covid-19, it is clear you are fearful. It's ok, if you are healthy statistics prove your fear unwarranted.
It's your life, knock yourself out.

cobo51

I think my station is the riskiest place I go to each day. Cramped spaces and hallways make distancing difficult.
At my ramp they took away half the chairs from offices, conference and breakroom rooms as they didn't want too many people in one place at one time but hey 30 people crammed into a 25 foot section on the sort with 3 people in a can is a okay!

AB831

At my ramp they took away half the chairs from offices, conference and breakroom rooms as they didn't want too many people in one place at one time but hey 30 people crammed into a 25 foot section on the sort with 3 people in a can is a okay!
As is the case with all things FedEx, they only care about looking good to themselves on paper. How things actually look or work in regards to reality is a total non-factor in any decision making process.