Just How Southern Are Ya

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yes. But it doesn’t have dumplings. Wtf is a dumpling? Like Chinese?
No. Not like Chinese. They’re made with biscuit dough. Some people roll the dough out thin and cut strips 2-3 inches long and about an inch wide to put in the chicken broth. Others drop kind of like balls of dough into the broth. You boil them til done. Some people like a thinner broth, others thicker.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes. But it doesn’t have dumplings. Wtf is a dumpling? Like Chinese?
7AAB8126-7C2A-4B0B-93B4-A4C2DD274B7E.gif

floridays

I don’t care for chitlins either.
Never could get past the smell, no thank you, I like enough other stuff, I prefer to go hungry. How are you old man,? I haven't asked you properly for awhile.

Your Braves aren't too bad, just probably not quite good enough yet, but it's baseball, who knows? The clock is ticking on my Yankees, the pitching staff is hurting and it shows in the recent tumble.
I like you but this is my favorite whitey
whitey Ford.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Never could get past the smell, no thank you, I like enough other stuff, I prefer to go hungry. How are you old man,? I haven't asked you properly for awhile.

Your Braves aren't too bad, just probably not quite good enough yet, but it's baseball, who knows? The clock is ticking on my Yankees, the pitching staff is hurting and it shows in the recent tumble.
I like you but this is my favorite whiteyView attachment 251918
I’m doing fine celebrating my wife’s birthday on St Simons Island and Jekyll Island.
Not too hot and the evening breezes are great.
And the seafood restaurants here are great.
Mahi mahi last night was great and we’ll hit Marshside grill today ... her favorite restaurant.

floridays

I’m doing fine celebrating my wife’s birthday on St Simons Island and Jekyll Island.
Not too hot and the evening breezes are great.
And the seafood restaurants here are great.
Mahi mahi last night was great and we’ll hit Marshside grill today ... her favorite restaurant.
If you need a new kid, Happy Father's Day, I'm potty trained as well. Glad you guys had a great day, more importantly the Mrs. Rat, run my offer by her, I cut grass as well and will stand by the driveway entrance with a lantern:thumbup1::lol::lol::lol:.