Ken H to debate Fred Z

10 point

Lol and that Ron Carey failed to mention that he was in possession of 1.8 million in ups stock.
1.8 million in ups stock is a conflict of interest no matters what you said.
Now you know that's a lie. It was his dad's stock and it was sold back to the company in 1992. The 1.9 million dollars accrued from his dad's investment was Ron's inheritance. The IRB investigated him and cleared him in 1995. They found that he did not own stock and the inheritance was lawfully passed down.

Why do you keep saying these things? Ron was a great leader and he put Members first! You can't build up Junior by tearing down Ron. Give each man their due and leave it at that.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Ken will make Fred look like the :censored2: he is. Fred looked like he was going to cry at the convention and I predict the same in the debate.
We are gonna here one thing from Fred over and over and over and over, "Iam a pished ouff teamsteer!" He will bring zero answers.

Brown Spider

Now you know that's a lie. It was his dad's stock and it was sold back to the company in 1992. The 1.9 million dollars accrued from his dad's investment was Ron's inheritance. The IRB investigated him and cleared him in 1995. They found that he did not own stock and the inheritance was lawfully passed down.

Why do you keep saying these things? Ron was a great leader and he put Members first! You can't build up Junior by tearing down Ron. Give each man their due and leave it at that.

Just to clarify...the 1.9 million of his dad's stock was never in Ron's name. It was part of his father's estate and the proceeds were split evenly among the 5 sons. I've explained this to Belly in the past. I also provided sources. He had the sources and he had the facts. Unfortunately, his political leanings are more important than the truth. Damn shame. I briefly thought that he might be better than that. Lesson learned!

10 point

Just to clarify...the 1.9 million of his dad's stock was never in Ron's name. It was part of his father's estate and the proceeds were split evenly among the 5 sons. I've explained this to Belly in the past. I also provided sources. He had the sources and he had the facts. Unfortunately, his political leanings are more important than the truth. Damn shame. I briefly thought that he might be better than that. Lesson learned!
Ron was a great man. People on here twist the past to bolster the present and those of us that lived it know better.

If the company hated Ron (& they did) he was a #1 candidate for IBT GP.

10 point

We are gonna here one thing from Fred over and over and over and over, "Iam a pished ouff teamsteer!" He will bring zero answers.
Are we gonna 'here' it here?
Where's Jr?
Finding Jr.....
IMG_20160816_225027.jpg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Ron was a great man. People on here twist the past to bolster the present and those of us that lived it know better.

If the company hated Ron (& they did) he was a #1 candidate for IBT GP.
Perhaps, during the debate, somebody should ask both candidates what they think about Ron Carey???

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Perhaps, during the debate, somebody should ask both candidates what they think about Ron Carey???
If the moderator is worth his weight in salt, he would easily dismiss any such question.

It's simply not relevant.

Don't buy into the diversion BC!!!!

If Hjr is running for GP (again), why is he sending kh in his stead (again) to debate???

Now that's a relevant question.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If the moderator is worth his weight in salt, he would easily dismiss any such question.

It's simply not relevant.

Don't buy into the diversion BC!!!!

If Hjr is running for GP (again), why is he sending kh in his stead (again) to debate???

Now that's a relevant question.
I asked his #1 cheerleader that very question
He deferred

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I asked his #1 cheerleader that very question
He deferred
Teamsters United isnt sending the person they had for general president either.....they are sending their #2 man also.......why should our general president debate a guy who was running for vp originally......fz knew he wasn't a gp candidate then why should hjr recognize him as one now

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Teamsters United isnt sending the person they had for general president either.....they are sending their #2 man also.......why should our general president debate a guy who was running for vp originally......fz knew he wasn't a gp candidate then why should hjr recognize him as one now
FZ is the candidate, Hjr is the candidate.
They were both nominated at the Convention.
Game on...who's game???
Apparently not Hjr.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Was his pops in mgt, thought only mgt was given stock until the mid 90's when teamster scum could purchase it...

10 point

Was his pops in mgt, thought only mgt was given stock until the mid 90's when teamster scum could purchase it...
He (his dad) bought 8 shares in 1935. A lot of things have changed in 60- 80 yrs.
It grew in value over the next 57 yrs.

Isn't it interesting that the hofites can't get it out of their craw how Carey was a respected man and still holds many members respect though dead. They lie about him to boost up their platform.

To be compared to a dead man. That is enlightening.