Ken H to debate Fred Z

10 point

Teamsters United isnt sending the person they had for general president either.....they are sending their #2 man also.......why should our general president debate a guy who was running for vp originally......fz knew he wasn't a gp candidate then why should hjr recognize him as one now
Fred should've been #1 from day one. Most everyone thought that.

10 point

Man enough? His only choice was to ask for a debate. It's his only political move. You do understand this right 10?
Hall was sent to cover Jr in the last debate. What's the excuse now? He won't "lower" himself to debate? It's his pattern of no shows and I'm hoping you understand this Wide.

Man enough? His only choice was to ask for a debate. It's his only political move. You do understand this right 10?
Fred will look like such a :censored2: on August 25th it will be comical. Fred's only chance is to blast Kenny with that obnoxious berth of his. It would be a hilarious show of solidarity if Ken offered Fred a tick tac at the beginning of the debate.

image.png

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
hall was sent to cover Jr in the last debate. What's the excuse now? He won't "lower" himself to debate? It's his pattern of no shows and I'm hoping you understand this Wide.
It gains H zero to debate. So why entertain it. Z "has to" debate. H doesn't. Both sides are political strategies.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
He checked out a long time ago, and is nothing more than a talking head, who apparently can't even fill that role anymore.

What's going on now, is one of many age old traditions in the Teamsters union that need to go.
This particular tradition is to run the long time incumbent one last time, with no intention of ever fulfilling the term, so they can hand the title off to their chosen air apparent.

Appointments to union positions are sometimes necessary or provided for internally.
But when it's premeditated, and circumvents the intended democratic process, it is a slap in the face to the Constitution and Bylaws, as well as insulting to the membership.

Wake up my Brothers and Sisters!!!
Don't fall for this "banana in the tailpipe" maneuver.
surely you meant "heir"...but yeah, there sure is a lot of "air" apparent too. :p

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Fred will look like such a :censored2: on August 25th it will be comical. Fred's only chance is to blast Kenny with that obnoxious berth of his. It would be a hilarious show of solidarity if Ken offered Fred a tick tac at the beginning of the debate.
Not likely, as Ken wouldn't want the audience seeing them helping him down off of the milk crate he will be standing on in order to see over the podium.
He is a very petite fella, with delicate features.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
His decision not to show up further supports my contention that he will win and then immediately resign.

Another reason I will never vote for Hoffa. He is telling us he doesn't care..not who I want. Anyone but Hoffa or Hillary. A debate is between candidates not the lackey and other candidate. Get ready for more give aways fellas. Ups will have nothing to fear