Kentucky Science Center opens permanent UPS exhibit

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Kentucky Science Center opens permanent UPS exhibit - WHAS11

The new exhibit will give guests an inside look at UPS’s newest aircraft with interactive displays that include a flight simulator and decision-making scenarios.

The Kentucky Science Center is opening a new permanent exhibit called One World by Air Cargo.

The new exhibit will give guests an inside look at UPS’s newest aircraft with interactive displays that include a flight simulator and decision-making scenarios. There’s also an opportunity to learn to load boxes into a real UPS air container.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Internet says ups planes are about 379m
Internet also says ups trucks are 50000
That’s like 7500-7600 trucks
Give us trucks that don’t break down

rod

Retired 22 years

The new exhibit will give guests an inside look at UPS’s newest aircraft with interactive displays that include a flight simulator and decision-making scenarios.

The Kentucky Science Center is opening a new permanent exhibit called One World by Air Cargo.

The new exhibit will give guests an inside look at UPS’s newest aircraft with interactive displays that include a flight simulator and decision-making scenarios. There’s also an opportunity to learn to load boxes into a real UPS air container.
17 bucks? I don’t think so.

rod

Retired 22 years

17 bucks? I don’t think so
@Turdferguson can sneak you in the back door

For half price.
Just to stack boxes in an air container —— I’ll pass.