Kids in the sandbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

stink219

Judging by my rep I think the majority think otherwise. Maybe you should go back to brownave. God bless.

Reps given to you by the other OG cheerleaders
OG as in Ken P? 37 years as the non elected tyrant of TDU? I'm sure Ken would never give 407 pos rep. I think the majority of peeps on here like 407. You on the other hand have your 4 go to people and that's about it. So I guess now is the time you will retort about some statement that is meant to divide us as a union, as told to you by TDU.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Re: Contract hidden issues found thus far

OG as in Ken P? 37 years as the non elected tyrant of TDU? I'm sure Ken would never give 407 pos rep. I think the majority of peeps on here like 407. You on the other hand have your 4 go to people and that's about it. So I guess now is the time you will retort about some statement that is meant to divide us as a union, as told to you by TDU.

We have. It's nobody's fault but your own that you have a hard time enforcing it. I realized that everyone that is a no vote does so out of fear. Fear!!! Fear can motivate you ya know. But I feel that the people that got stepped on for 5 years want "exact language". Exact language WILL be the downfall of all of us. Language that is devoid of exactitudes saves jobs people.

Coming to rescue your OG Cheerleading buddy? 407 can't hack it out here on his own. Lack of intelligence on his part causes him to accuse other posters of being whiners. Lack of sense on his part causes him to challenge other's manhood. Lack of courage causes him to cheerlead for the OG Hoffa and Hall.

stink219

Contract hidden issues found thus far

Thanks Real for addressing absolutely zero of what I posted. TDU rule #237: Complete avoidance of the topic at hand. TDU rule #1: If you can't get your point across, LIE!!

realbrown1

Coming to rescue your OG Cheerleading buddy? 407 can't hack it out here on his own. Lack of intelligence on his part causes him to accuse other posters of being whiners. Lack of sense on his part causes him to challenge other's manhood. Lack of courage causes him to cheerlead for the OG Hoffa and Hall.

You can say all that and what about me but I bet I'd beat your ass and the majority of the members of the brown cafe would watch if not pay a fee to see it. You are a poster who will go away and another whiner. I don't really care what you say or think about me. I just want to kick your ass because I think you are a pusillanimous. God bless

Thank you for demonstrating my point so well. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

You said you are not a "dues paying" member (not surprised). So don't try and sell us BS about you not being a member when you are the #1 advocate and defense system for the Termites Destroying Union.
Wow, the Old Guard does like their followers to be stupid, and you fit the bill Stink.
I am a dues paying member of the Teamsters Union. I have never giving 1 cent to tdu. I just like them for the information that they willingly give to us. Unlike Hoffa and Hall that prefer mushrooms and sheep.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Yes, I am on here to promote an agenda.

You just proved my point. Am I the only person that sees Real's BS? His posts are filled with agenda.

Unfortunately....

The only "agenda" realbrown1 has... is self preservation.

realbrown1.... is all about "me".

He is only a Teamster, because he pays dues....

But, given the chance.... he wouldn't.

​-Bug-

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

You might think I'm stupid but at least I've figured out the art of the paragraph.

And just to go one step further....

90vzg0.jpg

:happy-very:

realbrown1

Unfortunately....

The only "agenda" realbrown1 has... is self preservation.

realbrown1.... is all about "me".

He is only a Teamster, because he pays dues....

But, given the chance.... he wouldn't.

​-Bug-

My agenda that everyone gets informed of the facts of this TA. How evil I am.
And aren't we all members of the teamsters because we pay dues?
Who says that I don't have a choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.