Kids lipping off

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Sounds like the kid was a constant troublemaker and the bus driver had had enough.
Maybe I need more facts. If a teacher, driver, parent, relative or bus driver has a problem with my kids, I want a chance to talk, educate or punish them (my kids) myself. Haven’t had to do it twice in seven years. That’s all.

rod

Retired 22 years
Maybe I need more facts. If a teacher, driver, parent, relative or bus driver has a problem with my kids, I want a chance to talk, educate or punish them (my kids) myself. Haven’t had to do it twice in seven years. That’s all.
Just a guess but I would bet this kid runs wild at home also.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hmm. Looks like that bus driver is in the wrong profession. Regardless of whether the kid was a PITA or not, you’re not going to curse at my kids like that. I didn’t even curse at my kids. If the boy was a problem he should have had him suspended from the bus.

542thruNthru

I'd definitely be having a one on one conversation with that man if he grabbed or talked to my kid like that. Inform the school and they will deal with it and then so will I.

Also he's talking like that with other kids in the bus.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Hmm. Looks like that bus driver is in the wrong profession. Regardless of whether the kid was a PITA or not, you’re not going to curse at my kids like that. I didn’t even curse at my kids. If the boy was a problem he should have had him suspended from the bus.
I'd definitely be having a one on one conversation with that man if he grabbed or talked to my kid like that. Inform the school and they will deal with it and then so will I. Also he's talking like that with other kids in the bus.

Talking to the kid that way is one thing I might be able live with if my kid was acting like a dick. I'd have gone to jail though after taking a ballbat to the driver's kidneys for brake checking my kid like that.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Perfect timing on that brake check. Maybe the kid will listen the next time----but I doubt it.
He literally told the kid to get his ass down there and pick it up. Then when the kid is in the isle he slams on the breaks.

That’s just called being a :censored2: human being.