Kill the White Man, Says Rapper?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
He was born in France you would know that if you actually did some research and didn't believe fake news
I actually checked multiple sites and they all began with Nigerian-born. Frankly, I could not care less where he was born or who he is, other than an idiot, because until today I had never heard of him. Funny that he wants to kill all Whites when every single country in Africa is totally corrupt and they’re all Black. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know.....colonialism, but the Blacks are still running the show regardless.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So you’re saying Jesse Ekene Neweke Conable and Nick Conrad are one and the same? They sure don’t sound like the same person since one is of Nigerian descent and the other Cameroonian. If I’m wrong, I have no problem admitting it but I don’t see anything saying they’re the same person. Show me where I’m wrong.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Maybe all rappers look alike?
20190912_155650.jpg
20190912_155819.jpg

MAKAVELI

So you’re saying Jesse Ekene Neweke Conable and Nick Conrad are one and the same? They sure don’t sound like the same person since one is of Nigerian descent and the other Cameroonian. If I’m wrong, I have no problem admitting it but I don’t see anything saying they’re the same person. Show me where I’m wrong.
I was referring to @Wrong ' s video.

El Correcto

god is dead
I hope the guy does rape France.

It’ll be karma, just like the feminists for Islam who go to muslim country and get raped and beaten.