Kill the White Man, Says Rapper?

vantexan

So now you believe the FBI? How convenient.....
The FBI compiles all kinds of stats. Helps with their investigations. The reason I know that stat is because Black activists were trying to make people believe that Whites, particularly police officers, were responsible for most Black murders.

rod

Retired 22 years
Luckily Blacks are too busy killing each other.
They try-but for the most part they are lousy shots. I think in Minneapolis last weekend 13 were shot and only 3 died. It must be that cool gangster side ways shooting stance they are famous for. NOT a good position for accuracy.

bbsam

Staff member
They try-but for the most part they are lousy shots. I think in Minneapolis last weekend 13 were shot and only 3 died. It must be that cool gangster side ways shooting stance they are famous for. NOT a good position for accuracy.
If they’d aim at the fat white chicks, they’d be better off.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Interesting facts in the article:

• 61% of the murders/killings in the US were not included in the study ... most were non-White.
  • The vast majority of homicide victims are killed by people of their own race. People tend to kill who they know.
  • Of the 13,455 cases from last year in which the FBI listed a victim's racial information:
  • 7,039 victims – or 52.3 percent – were black. That compares with 5,854 cases – or 43.5 percent – in which the victim was white, an increase of about 8 percent from last year.
  • It's a disparity that becomes more pronounced in the context of population, as 2015 Census estimates suggest that whites account for 77.1 percent of the overall U.S. population of roughly 321 million, while blacks comprise 13.3 percent.

MAKAVELI

Interesting facts in the article:

• 61% of the murders/killings in the US were not included in the study ... most were non-White.
  • The vast majority of homicide victims are killed by people of their own race. People tend to kill who they know.
  • Of the 13,455 cases from last year in which the FBI listed a victim's racial information:
  • 7,039 victims – or 52.3 percent – were black. That compares with 5,854 cases – or 43.5 percent – in which the victim was white, an increase of about 8 percent from last year.
  • It's a disparity that becomes more pronounced in the context of population, as 2015 Census estimates suggest that whites account for 77.1 percent of the overall U.S. population of roughly 321 million, while blacks comprise 13.3 percent.
Do you really care?

Box Ox

“We, blacks” will “become number one and take over these whites,” said Conable, adding, “Like these whites took us as slaves we should take them as slaves and treat them even worse.”

“We’ll take their bitches and we’ll take their money,” he continued. “To be perfectly honest, we will be the best race ever. We are African warriors, they are not on our level. This is just the beginning, black power.”

What a :censored2:ing dip:censored2: loser.

El Correcto

god is dead
“We, blacks” will “become number one and take over these whites,” said Conable, adding, “Like these whites took us as slaves we should take them as slaves and treat them even worse.”

“We’ll take their bitches and we’ll take their money,” he continued. “To be perfectly honest, we will be the best race ever. We are African warriors, they are not on our level. This is just the beginning, black power.”

What a :censored2:ing dip:censored2: loser.
Honestly, at this point I don’t blame blacks.

This is what our western societies now raise them to think. This is what our education tax dollars go to teaching them. This is the voices we choose to put on a pedestal and never criticize or face being called a racist or too sensitive. We should get over being white.

When I see :censored2: like this I think of the enablers who allow this kind of attitude from minorities.