Klein Obsession.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
There are at least 3 threads (4 including this one) that have our esteemed former colleague in the title. Little did he know we were this starved for entertainment. Cheers!! (off the clock)

DS

Fenderbender
I googled klein and found this photo!

klinkcanadaflag.jpg

QKRSTKR

What I don't understand is why someone, who no longer works for UPS, would still visit and post as much as he does. I come on a little to see what the talk is about. Some folks on here are "Obsessed". Especially not working for the company anymore. Get a life.

I was just in the "time allowance" post where he recommends putting in 2 40lb pkgs in as over 70.:knockedout: Then explains why he was fired for having a beer ON THE CLOCK. Are u freaking kidding me. Dude, you are no longer a UPS'er, and for good reason. Move ON!

klein

Für Meno :)
What I don't understand is why someone, who no longer works for UPS, would still visit and post as much as he does. I come on a little to see what the talk is about. Some folks on here are "Obsessed". Especially not working for the company anymore. Get a life.

I was just in the "time allowance" post where he recommends putting in 2 40lb pkgs in as over 70.:knockedout: Then explains why he was fired for having a beer ON THE CLOCK. Are u freaking kidding me. Dude, you are no longer a UPS'er, and for good reason. Move ON!

I met a few good friends on here actually.
Even gonna send a nice NFL T-shirt to one of them today.

I know how hard I worked as a driver, not sure if you are one.
I got my steady run after 3 mths of employment.
Because, it was the worst of them all, and not 1 other single person would bid on it.
It's was heavy, bulky, tons of stops, and included all big box stores, all downtown businesses, tons of rezis, and to top that off, 5 or 6 farms a day.. each about 20 minutes apart.
I ran my butt off.
You can't judge me, by the job I have done.... because you were never there !

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
There are other "retirees" that still post here after they hung up their Browns. They retired to a life of pizza and beer, Klein was retired because of a worklife of pizza and beer.

over9five

Staff member
C'mon guys! Klein has a lot of knowledge as a former UPSer (and a beer drinker). He is welcome here.

He is soon going to surpass us all in post count. I have approached Cheryl about the possibility of renaming the site Klein Cafe, because of all the threads dedicated to him.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I like having Klein around, he brings a different perspective for sure. If I just want to hear a bunch of american truck drivers bitching about the boss I can get that five days a week at work.

klein

C'mon guys! Klein has a lot of knowledge as a former UPSer (and a beer drinker). He is welcome here.

He is soon going to surpass us all in post count. I have approached Cheryl about the possibility of renaming the site Klein Cafe, because of all the threads dedicated to him.

I always wanted to become Major of a city.
Just never thought it would be an internet city (BC) LOL

But, I sure get the bashing of a major... so, I might as well go into election for one (in real life).

But good laugh 095 !

That was nice, soo early on a Saturday morning to get a nice big chuckle, that I just got ! LOL

Jones, Fethr, brown, aj, sat, DS, 095 just to mention a few, there are soo many more, that I love to chat and post with.
Thanks for putting up with me !
All of you make me smile now and then.
And, yes, we do have UPS in common, and probably more.

tieguy

Banned
I like having Klein around, he brings a different perspective for sure. If I just want to hear a bunch of american truck drivers bitching about the boss I can get that five days a week at work.

he does. His life is like one of those offbeat cartoons you produce.

someday though we'll find out that Klien was a made up character on here. Afterno one can be that screwed up.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
YouTube - South Park - Canadian Idiot

Sorry John, I will still do your NFL picks for you.:happy-very:
Who's John?

What, you're not supposed to add up the weights to get to 70+ lbs? I do about 600 over 70lbs a week.:surprised::wink2:

I met a few good friends on here actually.
Even gonna send a nice NFL T-shirt to one of them today.

I know how hard I worked as a driver, not sure if you are one.
I got my steady run after 3 mths of employment.
Because, it was the worst of them all, and not 1 other single person would bid on it.
It's was heavy, bulky, tons of stops, and included all big box stores, all downtown businesses, tons of rezis, and to top that off, 5 or 6 farms a day.. each about 20 minutes apart.
I ran my butt off.
You can't judge me, by the job I have done.... because you were never there !
Sounds like you BBAGGED yourself, fer sure. They could have broken that route in 2.

The question was why are you still here?
That, my friend, is a good question. It's probably the same question they ask him when they find him in the pkg car driver's seat on Monday morning after a weekend long of beer drinking.

Is there any reason why he shouldn't be here? At least he is a former UPSer? What about all FedEx posters on this site, they don't work for UPS.
No, but it feels good picking on him, LOL.:wink2: I like the FedEx forum. It gives me another perspective.

I always wanted to become Major of a city.
Just never thought it would be an internet city (BC) LOL

But, I sure get the bashing of a major... so, I might as well go into election for one (in real life).

But good laugh 095 !

That was nice, soo early on a Saturday morning to get a nice big chuckle, that I just got ! LOL

Jones, Fethr, brown, aj, sat, DS, 095 just to mention a few, there are soo many more, that I love to chat and post with.
Thanks for putting up with me !
All of you make me smile now and then.
And, yes, we do have UPS in common, and probably more.
Let's hear it for the "MAJOR"

klein

Just received this message from my former fedex roommate:
Might explain a little :

Dawn sent you a message.

Re: Good morning

"Yep, fast tracking alright. My boss at Fedex said he couldn't give me a reference, but turns out, he did. And it was a hell of a good one. I was highly recommended for the O. H. & S position. They asked me after only three shifts if I would be interested. Jumped on that one. Why John, if you are getting E.I would you not be taking the winter off? Have a great day. Chat later.
Dawn"

P

pickup

There are at least 3 threads (4 including this one) that have our esteemed former colleague in the title. Little did he know we were this starved for entertainment. Cheers!! (off the clock)

Well, with Drewed seemingly gone for good, we were just waiting for a good target and now we got one. I am still without a computer and I am at an internet cafe. The screen cracked on my laptop and I had to procure a monitor to solve the problem (or so I thought) . Well, I got a monitor and when I hooked it up, I was still having problems. So I tinkered around a little bit and got the computer and monitor in sync except I messed up the wifi antenna ( I suspect it was wrapped around the screen). So now I can't pick up a signal . So here I am at the internet cafe about to search for some info pertaining to a solution to my problem . Hope to be able to join you all soon fulltime for the "Kleinfest"