Votes: 21 52.5%
  • I'll miss him

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Btw, if anyone, wants to know, : My aunt here is against National Healthcare, eventhough her son (uninsured), just had over $1.2 Million in hospital and medical expenses.
But, that can be discussed later when I get home.

I basically seen the other side of the story , (why pay for it, if it's free anyways) ?

poor klein, still does not get it. if it costs money, it is not free. just because you dont pay for it, does not mean others did not pay for it.

the laws of cause and effect are lost on some people.

btw, while i did fight the urge to kick you to the side of the road, you do have the right to post here, no matter how stupid the post might be.

so i voted dont give a bigun.

d

klein

Für Meno :)
poor klein, still does not get it. if it costs money, it is not free. just because you dont pay for it, does not mean others did not pay for it.

the laws of cause and effect are lost on some people.

btw, while i did fight the urge to kick you to the side of the road, you do have the right to post here, no matter how stupid the post might be.

so i voted dont give a bigun.

d

Thnaks Dannyboy.

I'm back here again. See, some major differences, once again.
The news really sucks here..... it's just onesided.

But, all in all... if someone with brains, took the positives from America and Canada together.... and made this 1 big county (away with the crap).

This could be the best place on earth !

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We are already the best spot on Earth....why would we want to add Canada to that???????????

More, if you were to put your bias toward Klein in your back pocket for a moment and looked objectively, you would see that Canada is a beautiful country. The more scenic part of Niagara Falls is on the Canadian side. Montreal is a beautiful city. During the Ottawa winters you can skate down a frozen river. Some of the most scenic skiing is in Canada. I could go on and on but I think you get the point. Don't dismiss a nation for the arrogance of one of it's citizens.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have nothing against Canada as a paradise in spots....just don't need it combined with U.S. because the U.S. (IMO) is singularly spectacular as it stands alone!

Banff (gorgeous)

I've been to Niagara many times and crossed (only to get fireworks).

I think of Canada like a neighbor.......like Camp Pendleton is my neighbor.

I must also mention I really hate the cold & snow, so I don't like Alaska much either......and winter in a great many of our states......Idaho, Utah, Montana, etc...

Now, Klein is like my one neighbor.......and DS is like my nice neighbor.

Canada really has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

klein

Für Meno :)
I have nothing against Canada as a paradise in spots....just don't need it combined with U.S. because the U.S. (IMO) is singularly spectacular as it stands alone!

Banff (gorgeous)

I've been to Niagara many times and crossed (only to get fireworks).

I think of Canada like a neighbor.......like Camp Pendleton is my neighbor.

I must also mention I really hate the cold & snow, so I don't like Alaska much either......and winter in a great many of our states......Idaho, Utah, Montana, etc...

Now, Klein is like my one neighbor.......and DS is like my nice neighbor.

Canada really has nothing to do with it.

More it don't bother me.
We don't have the home forclosures, nor ghettos in every majpr city.
Nor is Canada over $50.000 in debt per capita.

Got all the natural resources, only other nations can dream of (oil, natural gas, gold, copper, silver, diamonds, etc)

But, all that counts for nothing.
Because, America is doing soo much better, right ?

You need to live among people in other countries.. hear thier problems and worries.. thier all day talk... to undertsand it all.
Vacationing, is a whole nother story.

And, yes, you are right.. snow and ice sucks.
But, then condem Montana and all other states for that, too.
Even though, the nothern States, are probably the richest.
While southern ones. like California, is heading towards bankrupty.

Like I said : It's rosy at all angles..... but with some nasty negative points...

And don't you worry, More...
Canada will always be independent from the USA.
Canadians would never, ever join such a union, ever.
Call us greedy..... but we wonb't give up our richness.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
More it don't bother me.
We don't have the home forclosures, nor ghettos in every majpr city.
Nor is Canada over $50.000 in debt per capita.

Got all the natural resources, only other nations can dream of (oil, natural gas, gold, copper, silver, diamonds, etc)

But, all that counts for nothing.
Because, America is doing soo much better, right ?

You need to live among people in other countries.. hear thier problems and worries.. thier all day talk... to undertsand it all.
Vacationing, is a whole nother story.

And, yes, you are right.. snow and ice sucks.
But, then condem Montana and all other states for that, too.
Even though, the nothern States, are probably the richest.
While southern ones. like California, is heading towards bankrupty.

Like I said : It's rosy at all angles..... but with some nasty negative points...

And don't you worry, More...
Canada will always be independent from the USA.
Canadians would never, ever join such a union, ever.
Call us greedy..... but we wonb't give up our richness.
Not speaking for moreluck, but I think she said she liked Canada just fine, and that it was just one skinny Canadian that she wasn't fond of. Maybe I'll read that post again.