Knees!

HULKAMANIA

Alright guys what do you do/if anything for the knee aches you get from this job? 3 point contact or not, 300 packages everyday off a 3ft step gets to your knees!

DS

Fenderbender
Talk to your doctor,they may have to supply you with a car with PS PB and a low step.
Clutch is a knee killer,mine act up now and then and I have a P7 with all the above.
But I'm getting old.Walking is good.Go for a good one after work with your wife or kids.It loosens up the tension.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I have a great chiropractor (yes he works on my knees too) and an awesome massage therapist. They keep me pretty well in check.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Donjoy makes some excellent knee braces for about a C note,they keep my knees in shape. Biofreeze on the tendons behind the knee works wonders as well.

CRASH501

Donjoy makes some excellent knee braces for about a C note,they keep my knees in shape. Biofreeze on the tendons behind the knee works wonders as well.
After 2 knee surgeries, I have found that the McDavid neoprene braces are better and cheaper than the Donjoy. you can get them at modells. .
Also you may want to see an orthopedic for an MRI Meniscal tears are common with what we do, might need a cortizoid shot ar a synthetic lubricant such as supartz

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Become a management ball washer, make deals to screw others around you, and go home while others do your work; you'll be supplied with knee pads. Just make sure you wear a helmet so you don't bump your head on the desk.

HULKAMANIA

After 2 knee surgeries, I have found that the McDavid neoprene braces are better and cheaper than the Donjoy. you can get them at modells. .
Also you may want to see an orthopedic for an MRI Meniscal tears are common with what we do, might need a cortizoid shot ar a synthetic lubricant such as supartz

Are we allowed to wear anything like that while wearing shorts? Or do you have to have a dr's note?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
thanx i'll certainly look into those braces

Bad Gas!

Euflexxa knee injections..Google it..My brother did it and it takes away the pain for about a year. You have to get 1 injection in the knee 3 straight weeks (1 day a week)..This isnt a steroid or cordisone.. Our insurance will cover it if your knee xrays show some osteoarthreitus..200$ co- pay..

brownedout

Start simple. R-I-C-E. Rest Ice Compression Elevation. Upon punching out everynight head straight home. Hopefully your commute is less than 1/2 hour so your muscles remain loose/warm. Do you have an old recliner or one you're not particularly fond of? Before showering sit on this recliner with ice packs on each knee, wrapped and held in place with ace bandages or any wrap you have handy. Use pillows or cushions to elevate comfortably. You could also cover your nice recliner with an old sheet, and a beach towel. Google knee stretches; stretching, or lack thereof, more than anything is probably the cause/cure for any musculoskeletal injury. When you find some good ones do them morning, lunch, and night. Hopefully this helps alleviate pain, if not you will have to go anti-inflammatory route (ibuprofen), or even hollistic approach if you prefer a more natural method, you can find names on google also. Good luck!