Know what bugs me?

DS

Fenderbender
People that gun thier car over short distances then wait till thier 30 feet from a red light before they touch thier brakes .

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
People who "try" to catch me on the freeway, then when they do, will not pull by me.
It really peeves me.
I need to change the chip from Gmc 1500 to Corvette, because now it shuts off at 100 mph, and I just cant seem to shake them sometimes.

rushfan

People asking me if UPS is hiring. I've had truckers ask me on Channel 19, in a diner, and at the rest area. When I tell them what I have done at UPS to get to driving the feeders, they loose interest.

Channahon

People who "try" to catch me on the freeway, then when they do, will not pull by me.
It really peeves me.
I need to change the chip from Gmc 1500 to Corvette, because now it shuts off at 100 mph, and I just cant seem to shake them sometimes.

I downshift when a car is on my butt, so my brake lights don't go on. That usually does it for them.

The other thing that bugs me is motorcylist who weave at high speeds on the interstate or ride the white line between the lanes. I always have vision of "splat" down the road.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The CA. motorcyclists are supposedly allowed to go between the cars when traffic is stopped (big traffic jams). However, if there's heavy, heavy traffic, but it's moving, they think they can still do it. We saw a cyclist clip an SUV mirror with his gloved knuckle. Can you imagine if someone opened their door to spit or worse......Whack ! Splat ! :sad:

I hate when bicyclists weave between cars, up on sidewalks, back into traffic...I've got rear ended by a bike once. No damage to rear bumper of course, but he sure bent up his front wheel. I tried to turn in an accident report but the center mgr. didn't want to hear it. :lol: