Lack of Communication

evilleace

Due to a lack of communication I thought that I was supposed to be layed off today and actually wasn't the center called at 8:30 to tell me that start time tommorow was 5 and to ask where I was today, I have no prior attendance problems in fact have never missed a day of work I was wondering if I am in any danger of being in trouble or not. Just wanted your guys opinions.

Due to a lack of communication I thought that I was supposed to be layed off today and actually wasn't the center called at 8:30 to tell me that start time tommorow was 5 and to ask where I was today, I have no prior attendance problems in fact have never missed a day of work I was wondering if I am in any danger of being in trouble or not. Just wanted your guys opinions.

If they say they want to talk discipline tell them you want to talk grievance for missed pay.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
The worst you could get would be an attendance occurance. You get 4 in a 90 day period before you even get a warning letter.

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
I would say that if they thougth you were supposed to be at work today and you didn't show up, someone would have called you.... So don't worry about it....

Brown Rocket

I was on the phone with a driver friend of mine thursday night and asked him if he was working today (monday). He said that he had not volunteered (they had a sign up sheet on wednesday). I asked him if he had checked the roster that they had posted. He told me he didn't know about a roster. They never sent us messages to check. Alot of people didn't show for that reason and no one is getting in trouble. Lack of communication is the norm.

D

Dis-organized Labor

If they say they want to talk discipline tell them you want to talk grievance for missed pay.

Cach....Luv ya; luv the wit; luv the snappy comebacks...but won't that change the mood of the discussion? It would with me??:peaceful:

Cach....Luv ya; luv the wit; luv the snappy comebacks...but won't that change the mood of the discussion? It would with me??:peaceful:

It`s something I have had to use every great now and then. It lets them know you`re paying attention. You don`t have to be a stiff dick about it. It often diffuses a situation. "You may have something on me but I have a lot on you. What do you say we just chalk this up as a miscommunication and we`ll both let it go"

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
There's nothing to talk about if he indeed has a good attendance record, nor is there anything to grieve.
Maybe that's Cach's point in the grievance talk.
Fight gibberish with gibberish.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I called in this morning to see what my start time was. They told me my route was cut and gave me the option of how I wanted paid. Mark me for a personal. I checked my cell phone when I woke up again at 9:00 and mmy boss had tried to cal me 3 times. Needless to say it was on silent. He didn't leave a mesage so too bad for him.