Lack of eclipse plan.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
We had one a few years back. took the boat out on the lake on a very clear day. It was awesome to see. Almost eerie.
1000012485.jpg

some1else

Banned
IMG_6503.png

“horned devil comet” perfectly normal

IMG_6505.jpeg

Apep rockets? Where have I heard that name before
IMG_6504.jpeg

IMG_6508.png

IMG_6506.png
IMG_6507.png

So we have an eclipse, rockets named after Egyptian god of chaos being fired at it, while a horned devil comet goes by and cern who “joked” about human sacrifice is doing one of their black home experiments at the same time. Oh and the eclipse map pointed at the red heifers the Jews flew first class to Israel.
Yeah I’ll be home in the bunker that day good luck yall

Nolimitz

View attachment 478114

View attachment 478115
Apep rockets? Where have I heard that name before View attachment 478116
View attachment 478119

View attachment 478117View attachment 478118
So we have an eclipse, rockets named after Egyptian god of chaos being fired at it, while a horned devil comet goes by and cern who “joked” about human sacrifice is doing one of their black home experiments at the same time. Oh and the eclipse map pointed at the red heifers the Jews flew first class to Israel.
and Tx declaring a state of emergency?

RTS313

View attachment 478114

View attachment 478115
Apep rockets? Where have I heard that name before View attachment 478116
View attachment 478119

View attachment 478117View attachment 478118
IMG_0089.gif