Larry Flint?

moreluck

golden ticket member
To say EVERYONE knew is probably a bit of a stretch. "Hollywood" is not a monolithic entity like you seem to think it is. But far too many people knew and did nothing, and that's what men in positions of power count on (like the Grabber-In-Chief).
EVERYONE KNEW !!!!!! Except maybe the youngest child actors. I heard of the casting couch when I was a teen reading Hollywood magazines. Mayim Bialek knew of the casting couch......back in Blossom times.

The pres talked the locker room talk........Harvey acted on it....there's a difference.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
EVERYONE KNEW !!!!!! Except maybe the youngest child actors. I heard of the casting couch when I was a teen reading Hollywood magazines. Mayim Bialek knew of the casting couch......back in Blossom times.

The pres talked the locker room talk........Harvey acted on it....there's a difference.
Did you even pay attention to the content of Trump's "locker room talk"? He was speaking from experience.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did you even pay attention to the content of Trump's "locker room talk"? He was speaking from experience.
Perhaps you should provide the testimony of the girls involved. Bill Clinton had a few. Harvey has many as does Bill Cosby. EvenHilary just called Trump the assaulter-in-chief . Where's the documents. I'll wait!!!

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Perhaps you should provide the testimony of the girls involved. Bill Clinton had a few. Harvey has many as does Bill Cosby. EvenHilary just called Trump the assaulter-in-chief . Where's the documents. I'll wait!!!
Why would I need testimony against Trump when I can use his own words to show he's as lecherous as Clinton, Cosby and Weinstein?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Most men have used offensive words. Unless were living in "1984" your every word and action is not recorded, except only by God.
I agree about the words, but when you act on them you get arrested and charged with sexual assault.........where did Trump act on the words????

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
WORDS !!!!! That's the point. They are just WORDS!!!!!!! Actions are what get you arrested.
So Trump was lying about his conquests to some dbag Hollywood reporter? That's either really lame, or completely unbelievable. Just admit it, Trump is another power-abusing Hollywood/New York elite.

rod

Retired 22 years
If I was held accountable for every thought I've ever had about a women or everything I've mumbled to a friend when seeing a good looking gal I would have been sent to the electric chair years ago---------but I was raised different so its all just thoughts and mumbles and I'm just your average guy who has harmless fantasizes.

rod

Retired 22 years
We had a local gal "star" in his movie "Star Virgin" and did a 4 or 5 page spread (pun intended) in Hustler. Her Dad bought every copy locally he could find he was so embarrassed.