Las Vegas Teamsters Convention

Inthegame

Would that be the election protest from 2015 when he was in the packing lot during the nomination Meeting?
Lots of bad blood between the PO's of these locals (who ran together on the Gegare slate in 2011) over the years.
My point was it's a bit unusual for PO's of one local to interfere in other locals officer elections.
Another decision you might find interesting... OES P-002-060320-MW

542thruNthru

Lots of bad blood between the PO's of these locals (who ran together on the Gegare slate in 2011) over the years.
My point was it's a bit unusual for PO's of one local to interfere in other locals officer elections.
Another decision you might find interesting... OES P-002-060320-MW
Wow that is one hell of a read. Interesting to read the timelines of everything that happen. Thanks for that.

Jlandry

Sean was Hoffa right hand man. Hoffa booted Sean because of Sean’s games. Even in the video Sean trashes TDU. Hmmm. Now Sean is buddy buddy with Taibi and Fred. The TDU leaders. Wake up people. Sean is a phony. He said if you let TDU infiltrate your local they will destroy it. Wow. Sean is now TDU. Will they now destroy all of the Teamsters? That was Sean’s own words.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Sean was Hoffa right hand man. Hoffa booted Sean because of Sean’s games. Even in the video Sean trashes TDU. Hmmm. Now Sean is buddy buddy with Taibi and Fred. The TDU leaders. Wake up people. Sean is a phony. He said if you let TDU infiltrate your local they will destroy it. Wow. Sean is now TDU. Will they now destroy all of the Teamsters? That was Sean’s own words.
They're all scumbags.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The guy wants the job.

He’ll do what it takes to get it.

Unfortunately that is what drives many to be motivated to “serve” in the Union. Eyes set on a certain job.

Happens in American politics as well.

It is a shame, but it is a reality.

Jlandry

The guy wants the job.

He’ll do what it takes to get it.

Unfortunately that is what drives many to be motivated to “serve” in the Union. Eyes set on a certain job.

Happens in American politics as well.

It is a shame, but it is a reality.
I get that. I would also ask this. Sean is jet setting all over the country so who is running his local and who is paying for all of his travel? My guess is his local is paying him A salary as well as the ibt so he can campaign. Makes no sense to me

542thruNthru

I get that. I would also ask this. Sean is jet setting all over the country so who is running his local and who is paying for all of his travel? My guess is his local is paying him A salary as well as the ibt so he can campaign. Makes no sense to me
I highly doubt his local or the IBT is paying for him to do it. That would be against the rules and a easy election protest to win. It's all contribution. You'd be amazed at the amount that will pour in.

Inthegame

I highly doubt his local or the IBT is paying for him to do it. That would be against the rules and a easy election protest to win. It's all contribution. You'd be amazed at the amount that will pour in.
His local pays for union business trips only. Any campaign trips are on his dime. All locals in the IBT are regularly audited.