Last Day at FedEx

AB831

Because when I quit an operation and moved on unlike you I had too mech self respect to go crawling back and ask for my job back. And on top of it having to go crawling back to of all people...Fat Freddy Smith. LMAO.
Fat Freddy’s mission is to convince people that they can’t do better than pulling the wagon on his farm. Fortunately for him, many, many people believe his lie.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Because when I quit an operation and moved on unlike you I had too mech self respect to go crawling back and ask for my job back. And on top of it having to go crawling back to of all people...Fat Freddy Smith. LMAO.
I didn't ask for my job back, I got a better one.

bacha29

I didn't ask for my job back, I got a better one.
Oh, I see that you did. Going from probationary latrine orderly to permanent latrine orderly paying 3 cents an hour more. Bless my soul Dano. I'm just so proud of the shine you put on those urinal handles.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Oh, I see that you did. Going from probationary latrine orderly to permanent latrine orderly paying 3 cents an hour more. Bless my soul Dano. I'm just so proud of the shine you put on those urinal handles.
Damn, you're clever!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I kept in contact with people. I wasn't recruited in the strict sense of the word, but we talked about things as changes were made at Express, things were shuffled around, and things opened up.

He opens up, and then things open up for him. Draw your own conclusions.