Late air

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
I had 14 air stops, i was getting ready to leave the building, new supervisor came over and gave me a left in building NDA and told me t take it, I told him that I had too much air and that I would have late air, he said take it anyway, I made sure i sent a message before i left, i Had 9 late (2 stops).. Today i was told that I was getting written up, apparently the supervisor said i told him "I had alot" and never that i will have late, but i even sent a message. What should I say on my grievance?
Send messages in the DIAD,take a picture of the message with your phone. Something myself and 3 other driver do is group message the pics. And remember,RTS everything and give it back to them.

Brownpride816

Wow that's team work! Wish ppl in my center were like that. . I saw the sup today again i told him "again are you sure you don't remember i told you 3 times i was going to have late air, and he replied "you told me you had alot of air"

bham brown

Wow that's team work! Wish ppl in my center were like that. . I saw the sup today again i told him "again are you sure you don't remember i told you 3 times i was going to have late air, and he replied "you told me you had alot of air"

Selective memory... Common side effect of drinking too much of the brown kool-aid.. I have late air on occasion and even had some on my ORION ride. They rarely say anything to me but I document everything I do and say and they know it.. It's the only way to roll at big brown

Brownpride816

@Bubblehead, so its been over 10 days, I still havent got a letter yet, but still basically he washed his hands, he didnt get in trouble at all..if it were a driver we would have gotten at least a warning letter

mjjlohn

Weird how different places are, our supes constantly take the bad air stops off us or we'll just run more late on purpose, or worse - orion

mjjlohn

To the op- your phone is a power tool, take it out put it on your front pocket record and say "I am going to have late air I am over dispatched I am letting you know now so you can do something about it." If you continue to get warning letters after the supe tells you just run it late you'll be fine, casually remember your accidental evidence.

I have a recording of the missed damages Diad training, everytime the center manager tells me to just bring it in without sheeting it, I send him a text of the correct answer.

Don't be afraid to show your teeth and don't get stepped on. :censored2: rolls downhill but never on the strong.

Brownpride816

Wow i cant believe I never thought about that, I will use my phone every single time from now on.. It just pisses me off that they can get away with s.h.i.t like that

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I don't get why sups who were ex-drivers can be so inconsiderate to current drivers since they've dealt with the same BS themselves at one point.

Because now these idiots get huge bonuses for getting a driver to do one extra stop. After boning a driver. They just flip any story. This is why you force them to explain it first. So you can flip theirs

JL 0513

Question: Are progressive warning letters in regards to late air ultimately a fireable offense? I just can't believe they could fire you on what is a performance based mistake. It's not dishonesty or stealing. I'm under the understanding that 3 warning letters lead to dismissal, could this be the case just because of late air? Would it have to be within a certain time frame (a year)? And then resets over time?

On not in that boat, just curious.