Layoff Question

PT Car Washer

I am a full time Driver as of 08/2014. I qualified on 10/19/14. 2 weeks ago I worked 2 days, thursday and Friday. Last week, I didn't work a single minute. Yesterday I didn't work. Today I bumped into hub cause this :censored2: is killing me. What youre saying is I can file for those uncompensated days? I also got told that I am at loader pay and not driver pay. 3$ PAYCUT! I have 2 guys below me and 2 above me wondering the same thing. Of course no one will give us a straight answer.
I don't believe you are getting PT loader pay but FT loader pay. $15/hr. $600 a week and get used to it as it may last a couple months. Read the contract.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I am a full time Driver as of 08/2014. I qualified on 10/19/14. 2 weeks ago I worked 2 days, thursday and Friday. Last week, I didn't work a single minute. Yesterday I didn't work. Today I bumped into hub cause this :censored2: is killing me. What youre saying is I can file for those uncompensated days? I also got told that I am at loader pay and not driver pay. 3$ PAYCUT! I have 2 guys below me and 2 above me wondering the same thing. Of course no one will give us a straight answer.
If you bump into the hub, you get the pay rate for that job. You do not keep your driver pay rate.

You do get the insurance and the pension contribution though.

As for unemployment, check your state laws. In most states, if you do not work 5 days and are laid off for some of the week, unemployment may make up the difference between what you made and the max unemployment benefit for the week.

That may only be around $300-$350 or somewhere in that ballpark. So if you work 2 days, you will most likely make more than the max benefit and you will not collect anything extra. But if you only work 1 day and make $200, unemployment may pay you $100-$150, to get you to the max unemployment benefit for the week.

I don't know what the exact amount is.