Lee Westwood UPS's man

airbusfxr

This guy has recently had 52 starts, 2 wins, 5 runner ups, and no major. This is just another way for UPS to spend money on nothing. I understand our top exec get free trips to Races, football games, golf tourneys, etc etc and thats par for the course. Why are we not getting top name people to drive and golf if we are spending money on these events? Why is his logo on the wrong side of his shirts?

NHDRVR

This guy has recently had 52 starts, 2 wins, 5 runner ups, and no major. This is just another way for UPS to spend money on nothing. I understand our top exec get free trips to Races, football games, golf tourneys, etc etc and thats par for the course. Why are we not getting top name people to drive and golf if we are spending money on these events? Why is his logo on the wrong side of his shirts?

Agreed. I don't see the sense in promoting a company of our size through sports sponsorships... Commercials, yes, but not on shirts, cars, etc...

airbusfxr

FDX driver wins both races this weekend, UPS driver non winner, both races. Lee Westwood and David Ragan both should have hearings tomorrow morning. At least the driver has the Logo on the correct side of the uniform, Westwood dont.

whiskey

FDX driver wins both races this weekend, UPS driver non winner, both races. Lee Westwood and David Ragan both should have hearings tomorrow morning. At least the driver has the Logo on the correct side of the uniform, Westwood dont.

Maybe that's why he chose his pitching wedge over his nine iron and plunked his UPS ball into the water at 17. And he also chose today to become a bad driver. Not that UPS needs any more bad drivers.

ups1990

Lee needs to stop wearing those white pants that are see through when the sun hits him. Let the jokes begin.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz

boring-class.jpg