Left route to move to a different center.

greedygenius91

so recently I just left my bidded route to move to a different center due to more resi routes. It was cool the 1st 2 days because I was able to do my route by my house and take lunch there, but after that. They didn't honor my seniority and the all the trucks over there sucks! I have filled my grievances already for 9.5, guarantee 8hr day (no work for me monday) and not honoring seniority (not allowing me to bump lower senority cover drivers) , will submit this monday. But is it too late to go back to my bidded route? I've been told that I have 1-2 weeks to decided to stay. its been 5 days. I have spoke to my management team but no official word. Also my union rep told me i could go back but I just want to be sure or what needs to be done for it to be official.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Each center has their own seniority hierarchy. If you just started at that center, I don’t see how you’d have seniority to bump other drivers
He’d be at the bottom for bids. Only vacation picks would count. But if he stays in the same hub, his seniority stays the same regardless of center within the bldg.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
so recently I just left my bidded route to move to a different center due to more resi routes. It was cool the 1st 2 days because I was able to do my route by my house and take lunch there, but after that. They didn't honor my seniority and the all the trucks over there sucks! I have filled my grievances already for 9.5, guarantee 8hr day (no work for me monday) and not honoring seniority (not allowing me to bump lower senority cover drivers) , will submit this monday. But is it too late to go back to my bidded route? I've been told that I have 1-2 weeks to decided to stay. its been 5 days. I have spoke to my management team but no official word. Also my union rep told me i could go back but I just want to be sure or what needs to be done for it to be official.

A wise Chinese man once said
“ the grass isn’t always greener on the other side of the fence”

oldngray

nowhere special
A wise Chinese man once said
“ the grass isn’t always greener on the other side of the fence”
10722.jpg