Leftest Teamsters angered by O'Brien's meeting with Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
When I see these slugs walking through the boarder ,, I see thousands of my hard earned money being thrown at them , why can't these liberals see this , the elected only want them in here to give them citizenship a free me and get there votes ,, come here like my great grandparents, legally !! We know the next attack comes from within ,, they are here just waiting for the nod , and Sleepy child sniffing Joe is allowing it ,, the blood will be on his hands !

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
My god you people are stupid . The gop hates unions. Rapist traitor trump hates unions. The stupidity is mind blowing. Keep voting against middle class interests. Morons

hellfire

When I see these slugs walking through the boarder ,, I see thousands of my hard earned money being thrown at them , why can't these liberals see this , the elected only want them in here to give them citizenship a free me and get there votes ,, come here like my great grandparents, legally !! We know the next attack comes from within ,, they are here just waiting for the nod , and Sleepy child sniffing Joe is allowing it ,, the blood will be on his hands !
Are you really that stupid?

hellfire

Trump appointed an NLRB Inspector General who was so Throw-up-in-your-face anti-union that even business groups were complaining that he was disrupting delicate labor-management relations. NLRB GC's are supposed to be as neutral as possible and they serve a five year term and normally complete their term in a new admin. to close out their docket. Trump's appointee was and is so rabidly anti-union that Biden fired him literally within an hour after taking office. Trump packed the Labor Dept and Labor Board with anti-union scum eating pigs (gutted wage, hour and safety enforcement) and will again if he wins
Yup. Facts don’t matter to these idiots. The gop is pro big business. FACT. They actively campaign on it!!!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Are you really that stupid?
What good is a Union when we are invaded and sleeper cells start hitting us ??
I love my Union , I love my country , but if I have to choose, I'll take America first , I'd find a way to survive ,, you keep hugging those trees and pushing electric cars

Brownsocks

Just a dog
This seems like a personal attack.
We were trending in Twitter, so naturally all these libs that post every few years are coming out of the woodwork to bash Trump and O'Brien.
These are the same union and non-union liberals that advocated for an immediate 25hr pt / 50hr fulltime wage. If they had their way UPS would be pulling the rug out from under 50k employees instead of 12k.
I think it's time to try something different. @DELACROIX said they think Sean is giving the decision on who to endorse to rank and file. I hope this is true, and I hope the count is fair.
We shall see.

Crosscutters

Patriots are for law and order. They are for appreciating the country and its history. They are for family, God (or decency if you don't believe in one), and country.

They are not for taking a knee, trans, woke, and critical race theory.
They are not for illegal entry to the USA and not going through front door.
They are not for globalists.
They are not for burning down cities, rob, rape, or kill.
They are not for pulling down historical statues.
They are not for wiping out history and rewrite new one like commies.
But they are for adding 11,780 votes in Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.