Leftest Teamsters angered by O'Brien's meeting with Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pullman Brown

When I see these slugs walking through the boarder ,, I see thousands of my hard earned money being thrown at them , why can't these liberals see this , the elected only want them in here to give them citizenship a free me and get there votes ,, come here like my great grandparents, legally !! We know the next attack comes from within ,, they are here just waiting for the nod , and Sleepy child sniffing Joe is allowing it ,, the blood will be on his hands !
Don’t forget American companies hire and pay them!

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Says the vaxxie who made this, eager to see us fired
IMG_4656.jpeg

Lest we forget.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
When I see these slugs walking through the boarder ,, I see thousands of my hard earned money being thrown at them , why can't these liberals see this , the elected only want them in here to give them citizenship a free me and get there votes ,, come here like my great grandparents, legally !! We know the next attack comes from within ,, they are here just waiting for the nod , and Sleepy child sniffing Joe is allowing it ,, the blood will be on his hands !
This is why. We have been subverted and why it’s important for us to keep the family unit strong.

JL 0513

Yup. Facts don’t matter to these idiots. The gop is pro big business. FACT. They actively campaign on it!!!!

GOP is pro business, "big" isn't a factor. It's actually Dem policies that kill small businesses and build up big businesses even if that's not their intention. High regulations, high taxes, etc make it so only the biggest win.

No business = no anything. I would hate to think you're pro cave dwelling.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
UPS is "big business", no? Their profits generated via our labor is what allows us a comfortable lifestyle.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The 80s if I’m not mistaken. I can see it now. But it’s been going on quite a while. McCarthy was kinda right.
No, McCarthy was vindicated. We were being infiltrated. The communists have always used our open society against us. It was and is a genuine threat to us. But radical Islam is a bigger one.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
K-6. 1969--1976. We had bomb shelter in school and the heat about a Soviet attack was constantly told to us

1706913237771.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.