Leftest Teamsters angered by O'Brien's meeting with Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Lmao so much for you caring about American jobs and ruining labor.
A73BCECE-4591-434D-BAD4-6B3E4DDD2EFE.gif

Next Day Err

No, McCarthy was vindicated. We were being infiltrated. The communists have always used our open society against us. It was and is a genuine threat to us. But radical Islam is a bigger one.
We literally find ourselves with a former commie KGB agent running Russia and MAGA voters love him. Talk about infiltration…

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lmao so much for you caring about American jobs and ruining labor.
Temporary farm workers have long been a part of the agricultural industry. I have no problem letting documented foreigners work low paying temporary transient jobs and then they go back home.

I'm not the least bit surprised you're against temporary workers. You prefer letting illegals in so Democrats can give them permanent citizenship down the line.

Last edited:

HarryWarden

Temporary farm workers have long been a part of the agricultural industry. I have no problem letting documented foreigners work low paying temporary transient jobs and then they go back home.

I'm not the least bit surprised you're against temporary workers. You prefer letting illegals in so Democrats can give them permanent citizenship down the line.
Temporary? How long has it been goin on and when is it stopping? Good mental gymnastics there

I’m not the least bit surprised you’re against giving jobs to Americans so corporations can save money by giving it to foreigners for dirt cheap

HarryWarden

Temporary as in seasonal.
It's the government's term not mine.

Thank you for not denying your party wants illegals so they can push amnesty though.
Lol your exact words were “I have no problem letting documented foreigners work low paying temporary transient jobs and then they go back home.”

Nice try though. If it wasn’t for double standards you would have none

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol your exact words were “I have no problem letting documented foreigners work low paying temporary transient jobs and then they go back home.”
Yes, because the H2A program for seasonal farm workers uses the term temporary when talking about seasonal workers.

As I have explained to you twice now.

Why don't you go look into it, then come back.

HarryWarden

Yes, because the H2A program for seasonal farm workers uses the term temporary when talking about seasonal workers.

As I have explained to you twice now.

Why don't you go look into it, then come back.

Ohhh so since they use the term temporary you’re ok with corporations using foreigners for low pay in America…

So would you be okay with UPS employing foreigners to work “temporary” “seasonal” during peak season for pennies on the dollar?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I did. You said you had no problem with foreigners working low paying temporary seasonal jobs and then going back home after

So would you be ok with ups hiring foreigners to do peak season, a temporary seasonal job, and then going home after?
UPS does not grow food as far as I know.

I said you needed to go look into the H2-A program if you wanted to participate in a conversation about it.

That's still my recommendation for you.

HarryWarden

UPS does not grow food as far as I know.

I said you needed to go look into the H2-A program if you wanted to participate in a conversation about it.

That's still my recommendation for you.
Ohh ok got it so you’re okay with foreigners coming over and working in this country for low pay as long as it’s seasonal and the job involves food. Very interesting qualifications there, that makes a lot of sense….lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.