Leftest Teamsters angered by O'Brien's meeting with Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I will say that during the Hoffa Jr era, the Teamsters only seemed interested in low hanging fruit in regard to organizing.

I can understand why.

Organizing is expensive and a burdensome cost to smaller Locals. And if you don't win a drive.... you've spent

thousands of dollars on groups of people that weren't really interested anyway. It's not like your getting any

financial or physical help from the IBT. Some smaller Locals only have one paid officer and a PT bookkeeper.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Maybe it was because some of their duties were managerial in nature?

I will say that during the Hoffa Jr era, the Teamsters only seemed interested in low hanging fruit in regard to organizing.

That's no longer the case.

The problem is how to correct Hoffa and his Posse’s past shortcomings. Basically 26 years of appeasement in order to protect his base, remember all those “red shirts “ looking out for “numero uno”…where are they now ?

Guessing retired and thinking about all those unfortunate rank and file that they sold down the river and crying in their 🍻’s. I can see that happening.

Political stupidity has almost destroyed this Union, saying that with hope with this new O’Brien administration. Unfortunately most of the damage had already been done.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I can understand why.

Organizing is expensive and a burdensome cost to smaller Locals. And if you don't win a drive.... you've spent

thousands of dollars on groups of people that weren't really interested anyway. It's not like your getting any

financial or physical help from the IBT
. Some smaller Locals only have one paid officer and a PT bookkeeper.
Again, that was the case under the Hoffa regime.

....but not anymore.

The IBT organizing department is now playing huge roles in many organizing campaigns, the most recent big win was right in my backyard.

Max Headroom

Those lefty wackos in the article can't comprehend that everyone doesn't think like them.
They/them are but a small minority. The left are making people flock to the right. I identity as a man. I’m sick of the left and they are pushing me closer to voting for trump.

Thebrownblob

I can understand why.

financial or physical help from the IBT. Some smaller Locals only have one paid officer and a PT bookkeeper.
Pro act now

muthatrucka

The left can't even handle talking with the other side. Trump did way more for the "working class" than Dementia Joe ever did. Seems like a majority on this board lean right with many Trump supporters. Would be a disservice for SOB not to speak with Republicans. Unions act like every member is a communist.

Nevermind that this whole article goes on about total fabrications about Trump. Brandon is the one with the long history of Racism on tape. He's the one who has never had a real job or employed a single person. Trump is the real friend of the middle class working side by side with them for decades.
I've never been able to figure out how people care so much about politics and I couldn't give one single friend about it. It all sounds like whining to me.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I've never been able to figure out how people care so much about politics and I couldn't give one single friend about it. It all sounds like whining to me.
The Washington establishment loves folk like you. They can freely erode your freedoms and you never know what hit you.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Neither side gives a flying :censored2: about the American working class. Did you see the Senate Republicans immigration bill that was leaked? Migraine McConnell and the chamber of commerce want more illegal aliens to work menial low paying jobs for their corporate donors while the Democrats need a perpetually renewing source of dependents.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Neither side gives a flying :censored2: about the American working class. Did you see the Senate Republicans immigration bill that was leaked? Migraine McConnell and the chamber of commerce want more illegal aliens to work menial low paying jobs for their corporate donors while the Democrats need a perpetually renewing source of dependents.

(Obama's third term) is what you got in the 2020 election, there was a reason he picked Biden as his running mate back in 2008, just study the history of the Man, you talk about bad karma. Even his deadbeat son is a testimony on his character, whether he was on crack or not. With the last election we did not have a history with Biden, now with this one we do. Once he got in he followed the orders of Obama tooth and nail, he never won his base over, it was always about stopping the (Orange Hitler). Trump didn't drain the swamp but he sure exposes it in his 4 years in office and paid the price. Stuff is finally coming out on how Washington works, it is all about (MONEY) foreign or otherwise, Trump was more of an outsider than everyone thinks. History will probably show that he was the closest third party president since Teddy Roosevelt, the man started out as a full blown Democrat and only ran on the Republican ticket to get into office.

Feel sorry for these illegal immigrants, just pawns most of them. The Mexican Cartels are making a killing with their pay for play scheme of skimming their labor, I know most of them are young men crossing, some families, what kind of jobs are they are going to get? Guessing it will be all grunt, hard labor ones that the entitled welfare or homeless are unable to do physically or mentality. Anyway, the Democrats will still try to keep their minority base on the plantations and add a few more with these illegals. It is their overall objective to stay in power by claiming democracy when they are actively destroying it.

Again will it work with this election or will Middle America and the Independents finally seeing their deceptive practices ?

Status
Not open for further replies.