Leftest Teamsters angered by O'Brien's meeting with Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Build the wall
mg42_remix_by_gleto-d47y1vm.jpg

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Hey at least the Latino landscapers have the common courtesy to shut off the blower or weed whacked when you try to deliver a package. All the white dudes are fuggin asshats about it.

What “White Dudes”..you just seen “Albino Latinos…”

I had to replace my roof a couple of years ago. The whole crew were from Mexico, only one spoke broken English. Sweetest people in the world, I had to force them to take a lunch by ordering some subways. You can see the appreciation on their faces. Developed a new respect for their work ethic and culture. Too bad they are being taken advantage by both sides of the political theater.

I had to replace my roof a couple of years ago. The whole crew were from Mexico, only one spoke broken English. Sweetest people in the world, I had to force them to take a lunch by ordering some subways. You can see the appreciation on their faces. Developed a new respect for their work ethic and culture. Too bad they are being taken advantage by both sides of the political theater.
The guys that did my roof wasn't even for Mexico they was from Guatemala

PT Car Washer

Try and find a roofing crew that speaks any English. Reroofed my house last Summer and did a great job. Better then what I did 40 years ago.

DELACROIX

Try and find a roofing crew that speaks any English. Reroofed my house last Summer and did a great job. Better then what I did 40 years ago.

My current house was built in the 1850’s, no way will I get on that roof. The pitch will even make a squirrel think twice, the roofing crew had to repel in order to tear off and lay shingles. These Latino roofers thought nothing about it, just another job in order to send money to their relatives in their home country. No matter how we sit on the political spectrum it would be fair to say that most of us who where born as American citizens are better off then those who weren’t.

Thebrownblob

Because they work cheap. We need more illegal aliens, let’s really bring down those wages!
It is interesting that they do work cheap supposedly although the person they’re working for never charges me less. It was $16,000 to put a new roof on my house about seven years ago I don’t know how that’s cheap in anybody’s world.

The roofing contractor made out like a bandit and gave the workers peanuts I still got charged the same amount.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It is interesting that they do work cheap supposedly although the person they’re working for never charges me less. It was $16,000 to put a new roof on my house about seven years ago I don’t know how that’s cheap in anybody’s world.

The roofing contractor made out like a bandit and gave the workers peanuts I still got charged the same amount.
I have a Mexican landscaper, guy is in his fifties I’m guessing. Works alone, does just about anything, even fixes the sprinkler system. Very reasonable.

Thebrownblob

I have a Mexican landscaper, guy is in his fifties I’m guessing. Works alone, does just about anything, even fixes the sprinkler system. Very reasonable.
The crew that came to my house worked for a giant company that was doing roofs in my neighborhood. I have no idea if they were legal or not but they definitely were Hispanic.

Brown Down

Oh but they are necessary to keep costs down guys. Maybe the costs for business owners that use them but not consumers.

DELACROIX

Today it would be closer to $ 25,000 and your first born.

Status
Not open for further replies.